Airline Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Never Again

I traveled from Washington Dc a three hour drive only to see a van that was described in the ad as in very good condition, but when I got there the sp...rinter van was drivable. When I test drove the vehicle the drive shaft felt like it was going to fall out and he was still trying to sell it to me. He offered to pack the rubber bushing with radiator hose so I can drive it back to DC I decline. I asked him to take somehing something off the price and I will get it fixed, but he only wanted to take off a 100.00 dollars from 8,600 dollars. That fix would have cost me atleast 500.00 to 7.00 dollars so I walked. I wouldn't recommend this dealer to anyone. My advice to somebody that want to purchase there check the vehicle thoroughly and bring a mechanic. They rigged them cars to work on the test drive.

Airline Auto Sales