2.3
  • Ford F-150

I inquire about a vehicle and I received 1 e-mail. My 2nd question was never answered.

• the vehicle and what was advertised weren't the sa

The people were nice and willing to help the inside of the cars are definitely not clean or detailed prior to purchase

• Dont waste your time!!!

drove an hour to test drive car. car was filthy.after waiting to talk to salesman my niece who was going to be the buyer was told she lived too far away. he thought she was buying car outright/cash. then said she needed cosigner.he should of asked her when she called if she was financing,that would of saved us time,trouble,and gas we wasted to go there.

• Overpriced for the age, mileage on the vehicles

The vehicles on the lot are overpriced given the age and mileage on the vehicles. Salesperson was friendly and helpful in showing us to the type of vehicles we were searching for but unable to work with us much on the price.

• Save your money and time and go elsewhere!

TERRIBLE customer service at the location on 4568. Extremely rude, nasty, unprofessional, and impolite receptionist/billing associate. I regret ever doing business with them and would NEVER recommend anyone to this lot. Take your business elsewhere.

• Recommended Highly

Very good dealer, very ethical, and helpful. Very good dealer, very ethical, and helpful. Very good dealer, very ethical, and helpful. Very good dealer, very ethical, and helpful. Very good dealer, very ethical, and helpful.

• no follow up

Contacted this dealer about a car I was interested in thinking they could help me with not so good credit. Ask questions! Wish buy here pay here was spelled out before even bothering to make contact. That criteria alone would have made me not even bother to contact them. But having said that, it was neither here nor there because after speaking with the dealer he was supposed to go look at the vehicle before I came up there to tell me if it had rust or had been smoked in because that was a deal breaker for me. Unfortunately for them, they never bothered to follow up and let me know. So that along with the reviews I read previously tells me I made the right choice to continue to look and having bought there would have been a mistake. So all worked out in the end.

• great service

Overall this is the place to go if your on a budget everything was up to standards and they just pleasentvoverall

• Good cars for great prices

recommend if your on a budget and looking for a good car.

recommend if your on a budget and looking for a good car.

• Fast-great service

Love this place. Will refer to friends and will return.

Love this place. Will refer to friends and will return.