• Best Car Buying Experience

Please if you haven't purchased a vehicle you have to go to Benton Nissan Oxford Al. The customer service was beyond perfect. The staff was very warming, greeting, and very helpful. My saleswoman was Carrie Moore & Beth ( can't remember last name) but they made sure I had a wonderful buying experience. All of my questions was answered, they made sure I had everything I wanted. I was at work and couldnt make it to the car dealership when I was told I was approved for my loan and they were willing to bring the paperwork and the car to my job. I remember I was sitting in Carries cubicle and she had so many little positve notes posted, I can honestly say they reflect her personality. She is the #1 saleswoman!!!!! Oh and when I got in the car to drive away it was a little card from them handwritten ( not anything typed that's already made up). Next car I purchase will definitely be at Benton Nissan

• Service

Employees were friendly and worked quickly to repair and service my vehicle

Employees were friendly and worked quickly to repair and service my vehicle

• Awesome!

I was in complete doubt they could put me behind a decent car and was proven wrong 100%. He hung in there and wouldn't let me go without a ride. Not just an ordinary ride, it was an awesome car! I noticed a small pinhole in windshield but was fixed to satisfaction. Thanks for your help and great job!

• Hines

The employees was kind and friendly. They was very professional.

The employees was kind and friendly. They was very professional.

• Kenneth

Professional staff. Courteous and prompt. Appointment notification was very helpful. Facilities were neat and clean.

• Car Buying

Jay Houston was awesome. He helped us get the car we wanted at the payment we were looking for.

• Great Service

Had some minor issues came back and was helped and issues fixed EVERYONE was Great THX STEVE for your help with everything too.

• GREAT DEAL

would recommend them and my salesman Roger was GREAT kept me in the know of things and best of all EXPLAINED EVERYTHING in detail when I asked, so did financing.

• oil change

Have used Benton service before. always good service and friendly people. Bought car else where. at time there was none available because of sunnami

• Best customer service and price

Best overall experience ever, and multiple times and 5 vehicles bought, always the best!