McCoy Auto Group

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 8 reviews

May 29, 2018

great selection of vehicles in my price range (under $10,000). They made everything very easy, I was driving away in less than an hour with all of m...y financing done. Thanks! Will buy from them again!

April 20, 2018

After searching for over 3 weeks and test driving a dozen vehicles at over a half dozen car lots, I was extremely pleased with the selection and prici...ng of all of the vehicles at McCoy's. The sales reel that took care of me, Justin, went above and beyond anything I could hope for. He even hired me up with a credit union to finance my newer Nissan Rogue when every other bank said no. I will tell everyone I know about how well they treated me and I will be back in the future.

November 6, 2017

Very good selection of cars, trucks and SUV's. After shopping around at the other "credit repair" dealerships in town, McCoy stood out not only in th...eir pricing but also in their professionalism. You can tell these guys have been doing this for a long time. Highly recommend.

November 3, 2016

me and my family have bought many cars from Mccoys. Great people to work with and never had any problems with any of our vehicles. Highly recommend!

August 29, 2016

Very nice auto dealership. Very professional, but laid back enough that I didn't feel pressured. Everyone there was very nice, including my salesper...son Brad. They do financing, but I was looking to pay cash and I got a great deal!!

June 17, 2016

I am not an very happy customer with this dealership. I had purchased a vehicle well over 6 months ago and I had returned the vehicle 6 times with in ...a 4 month period the problem started 4 days after purchased and here it is 8 months later and nothing was never done.

January 8, 2016

Buyer beware. As a college student I don't have any credit so this place seemed like a good idea. However the finance fee for the vehicle was more tha...n the principle I was financing. McCoy didn't finance the a third party would. The total price to finance the car would have been triple the cost of the car after a down payment.

May 27, 2014

BUYER BEWARE!! I write this with the hopes to prevent another innocent buyer from getting taken advantage of at the McCoy Auto Group. Dan, from McCoy ...Auto Group, misrepresented the sale of a '13 Regency Party Barge Vessel by lying about the history of this vessel. Dan clearly stated he did not know the hours on this vessel reminding us it is only a year old. It was an internet sale, therefore we had to rely on the information he provided us, trusting he accurately represented this vessel as required by law. Once we purchased the vessel and it was delivered to us we learned that it DOES have an hour meter indicating the usage of this vessel. It had a total of almost 300hrs...much much more then he lead on. Also, the hour meter CLEARLY indicated the amount of times the gas tank had been filled further verifying the usage of this vessel. Dan DELIBERATELY LIED ABOUT THE HOURS TO MAKE A SALE. As soon as we realized, we called DAN to discuss his negligent misrepresentation in which he of course denied, stating it was sold "as is". A dealer is obligated under the Tort Law to provide all information regarding a vessel to the potential buyer. As the Law indicates, the dealer is responsible to accurately represent the vessels he sells. We, the purchaser, rely on material provided by the dealer to judge the value of the vessel. This Dealer and dealership is liable for Negligent and Fraudulent Misrepresentation. Please do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere!!