Wanted Autos

(5.0) 8 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• looking for used 2000 dollar car been everywhere.
    August 26, 2017

looking for 2000 dollar car been everywhere told no such thing ended up at wanted auto great selection knowledgeable staff found kia spectre 2 owner 1...50,000mi. clean ended up paying 2100 with warranty would recommend and have.

• Amazing Experience
    August 23, 2017

Wow am I impressed! I'm one of those people who just hates buying a new car. I just hate the whole process. Normally I feel like I'm being taken advan...tage of but not when I bought by sons car. We just wanted a safe reliable vehicle for him for college. We purchased a 2011 Kia Forte and couldn't be happier. He gets a fuel efficient car to go to and from K-State and we spent half of what we expected to pay. It turns out that Dave makes the whole process simple. We liked the car and his price was more than fair and boom, we had a new car. Thank you sooooo much for the great experience. We will certainly buy all our cars from you now.

• Fast and easy
    August 23, 2017

These guys are awesome. My car decided not to start Friday morning so I took an uber to visit these guys! They set me up with a brand new (to me) tr...uck and I couldn't be happier. I was in and out in a matter of a couple of hours with the payment I had in mind.

• Best car buying experience ever
    August 23, 2017

This is the place to buy a vehicle! Great cars, no pressure, friendly, and helpful even after the sale. Do not buy a vehicle until you have shopped h...ere!!!

• Budget sedan
    August 23, 2017

They sold me a great car for under $4000 and boy that is a hard to find vehicle. Great group to work with and in and out in no time. Highly recommend ...this dealership.

• TRuck buyer
    August 23, 2017

What a deal, great truck at a great price. Quick and easy at $2000 below the next best deal.

• Wow that was so easy & what a great Lincoln
    October 17, 2016

We had done our research and when we seen the price on our new Lincoln Navigator we thought something had to be wrong with it. No it was perfect and D...ave went out of his way to make this a simple easy transaction. We will buy from Wanted Auto again.

• GMC Truck buyer
    May 23, 2016

Great deal on a truck! In and out in under an hour & everything was just like Jeremy said it would be. I saved over $3000 dollars on comparable trucks... & love the quick easy way of doing business.

Wanted Autos