Stanley Chevrolet Kaufman

4.4
  • Great Experience

We purchased from out of state. They were easy to work with and delivered the vehicle to my door. All of this while saving me $5,000 from what I could purchase locally. The buying process was very easy.

Hi Wes, Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I'm glad to hear that we were able to offer you an easy process and deliver to your door. Enjoy your vehicle!!

• Unsatisfied customer

Bought a used chey silverado with 97000 miles on it and less than 3 months I need to replace rear end and they don't want to help at all they want 115 to look at it then they will fix it for a price. Talk about customer satisfaction.

• Very unhappy with purchase

We got stranded on interstate hwy. we had a blow out on our new Malibu which we had purchased from Stanley Chevrolet. We were amazed that there was no jack or spare. We ended up paying a tow truck company $ 170.00 to tow us to a discount tire location. We were informed when I contacted Stanley chevy that jacks and spares are no longer provided in new cars. My wife was furious she is a ford person I had talked her into buying a chevy, I have always driven chevys Now I am a ford fan for sure.

Hi Eddie, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear about the unfortunate blow out you experienced. I know that our GM reached out to you and offered a spare and jack, so please come by at your convenience. It is true the the manufacturer now provides an inflation kit instead of a jack and spare. We'd be happy to go over that with you as well when you come by. Again, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we'll see you soon!

• Baker Car

Friendly and helpful Sales Consultant. Very knowledgeable.

Thank you for your feedback and high rating! Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Friendly and helpful Sales Consultant. Very knowledgeable.

• Wonderful

Was told two hours on repairs car was ready in 1 1/2 hrs . Was treated excellently.

• Cobalt recall service

All service was performed as recommended. I included an oil change and got a discounted rate I am enjoyed our service experience.

• service

service was good and convienant and was done on time

service was good and convienant and was done on time

• Staley Chevrolet

We bought a car from these guys they were amazing and we wanted an old car but we walked out with a brand new car that same day they didn't push us but they were really amazing and the team work at this place is rare but the work as a unit and not as single individuals we will definitely buy from them again

• Stanley Chevrolet Kaufman

Bought my car there and trust my previous car care there. Long time customer. They are like family.

• Stanley Chevrolet Kaufman