Stanley Chevrolet Buick - Marlin

• Smooth as can be!

I always have a wonderful experience when I come to Stanley Chevrolet in Gatesville!! This is the second vehicle I have purchase and will buy my next vehicle from them again!

• Good Deal

Very helpful, accommodating, and informative. Sales person was not too aggressive or trying to force sale.

• Comfortable and friendly

This dealership was by far the best. It was a very comfortable environment and the sales staff was wonderful. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

• Very Much Pleased

Always been good to me. This is the third car purchased here. Would come back for another vehicle! Salesman was great.

• Nice experience

Been with them forever, experience was great. I'm completely satisfied. .

Been with them forever, experience was great. I'm completely satisfied. .

• Wonderful place to buy

The whole team was wonderful I was in and out fast with the vehicle I wanted. Best car buying experience I've ever had .

• Friendly, reliable and helpful service

I was very impressed with the overall sale. Destiny answered all our questions and did her best to work with us. Everyone was very nice and welcoming.

• Best Car Buying Experience Ever

Very good. I had bad car trouble and needed a new vehicle and your dealership did not take advantage of my bad situation. I got a fair deal and was pleased with the service.

• WILL NEVER RETURN

DROVE A DISTANCE TO THIS DEALER APRIL 2014. 2008 WHITE TAHOE PICS LOOKED AWESOME. OUTSIDE OF VEHICLE LOOKED AWESOME. GOT IN AND WAS SHOCKED. HOLE/GOUGE IN DRIVER SIDE FLOOR, HOLES DRILLED INTO RADIO, INTERIOR NOT AT ALL READY FOR CUSTOMERS TO SEE AND NOT CLEANED. POCKETS BEHIND DRIVER SEAT AND PASSENGER SEAT STAPLED ON AND FALLING OFF. THIS WAS A LUXURY VEHICLE RUINED AND THE SALES PERSON SEEMED TO HAVE NO CLUE IT WAS IN THIS CONDITION! THE PRICE SHOULD HAVE BEEN AT LEAST $5K LESS THAN WHAT IT IS BEING OFFERED FOR. DISAPPOINTING. SALES PERSON SPENT MAYBE 10 MIN OR LESS W/ME INSIDE DEALERSHIP AS WAS INVOLVED IN WHAT MUST HAVE BEEN A MORE IMPORTANT SALE THAN MINE. 2007 TAHOE ALSO NOT CLEANED AND READY FOR CUSTOMERS. KNOCKING IN STEERING SYSTEM...TOLD OH THAT IS NORMAL ON THIS YEAR. NOT!! ALSO TOLD SINCE NAME CHANGE TO APPLE, THEY RECEIVED VEHICLES THAT THEY KNEW NOTHING ABOUT. COULDN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF THAT PLACE. WASTE OF GAS AND TIME (AN HOUR AND A HALF SPENT THERE).

• Great Service

Everyone is so nice and so helpful with any questions that I had. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !