BMW Cleveland

Saturday 8:00am–3:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(440) 542-0600 (440) 542-0600

4.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.4

Worst Dealership Ever

Will never go back there. Rude, incompetant, dishonest.

1.7

Stay Away form Preowned Department BMW Cleveland

Saturday morning visit, the only person in pre-owned department and felt like I was an annoyance because I was interested in a used Lexus. Low-balled the value of my Certified Pre Owned BMW that I offered for trade in on an 8 year old used Lexus. Overall they did a poor job on everything. When I called them on their errors, I think they were embarrassed and just wanted to get rid of me. So I complied and left, never to return again. Skip this dealer if you are interested in buying a used car, go somewhere else............

Dealer response

Like the saying goes "there are two sides of the story". Unfortunately, not all can be appeased. Not everyone will be happy with their trade value. No errors were made, no calling out was made.

Great buying experience..

I had a great experience with purchasing a BMW. I am from Michigan, and everything went very well. Very professional, yet very friendly and i would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Craig Grove and BMW Cleveland are the best!

Craig Grove at BMW Cleveland is the number one BMW Certified Pre-Owned salesperson in the entire Midwest and now I know why! I flew from Holland, Michigan to Akron, Ohio to check out a pre-owned 550 xi. I had a significant investment in just going to see the car: airline ticket, entire day of travel, getting home if I don't like the car (I bought a one-way ticket), etc. I was relying solely on Craig's representation of the car's condition. After several phone calls and emails with Craig, I came to trust his word. I was not disappointed! The 550 xi is in fantastic condition, even better than represented. Craig even included a set of winter floor mats without me even asking! When buying new BMW's and Mercedes over the years, I've had to beg the salesman just to get a discount on winter mats. The sale process at BMW Cleveland was flawless from beginning to end. A gentleman named Joel was waiting for me at the airport. Our conversation on the forty-five minute drive was informative and enjoyable. Joel is an excellent ambassador for BMW Cleveland. Craig was waiting for me by the showroom door upon my arrival. Once I inspected and approved the car, it was off to finance to do the paperwork. With a multi-state transaction, the paperwork can be a disaster- not this time! John Newberry, the finance manager handled the paperwork with ease and I was in and out of his office in minutes. No hard sell on the extras from John, which was appreciated. After the deal was closed, Craig took plenty of time going over the car's many features. I felt like he really had an interest in making sure I understood how to operate the car and wasn't anxious to get rid of me once the sale was completed. After I left and drove a few blocks, I had a question about the head up display. Craig did some quick research and determined the polarization in my sunglasses isn't compatible with the head up display- who knew? I have purchased over forty cars in my life- many of them high line and I can say without hesitation, my experience with Craig and his crew at BMW Cleveland was the absolute best! I can't wait to do it again!

Great people to deal with

Knew what I wanted going in, and the salesman was professional, helpful and honest. The process went smoothly and I was happy with my experience there.

Great dealer

Wow! Don't know what else to say. Dealing with this store was probably the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. They price their preowned cars super competively..just search and you'll see.

Great buying experience!

I had a great experience with my new BMW purchase. I highly recommend this store. Great facility and service department as well.

Example: Great service, clean facilities

Easy purchase

Great experience with my used vehicle purchase! Love the car!

1.0

Worst BMW Dealership in the world

I would not recommend anyone to purchase a vehicle from this dealership. I have been approve from BMW FS and provide my credit card information to get a phone call 5 hours later from the client advisor telling me that the car has been sold. This remind me of a mom a pap shop not a franchise dealership. They are the worst dealership someone can deal with. I have file a complaint against the GM and Salesman Lou because they are really iresponsible on the transaction dealing.