Theis Motor Company

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 17 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Integrity is alive and well at Theis Motors.
    March 17, 2018

We found Theis Motors while looking for a reliable car for our sixteen year old daughter. We approached the business with the usual concern and hesit...ation that usually accompanies a trip to a used car dealership, but within a few moments of conversing with Mike Jr. we came to realize that this was no ordinary dealership. They function at a level of honesty, integrity, and competence that are rare in this day and time. I would highly recommend them with no hesitation at all.

Thank You for the Nice Review. As a small business we can never have enough people out in the community speaking on our behalf. I am glade we pleased ...you and I hope we can help with anything that you need in the future. Thanks, Mike Jr.

Car shopping
    January 26, 2018

Shopping for a car can be daunting and nerve wracking. Mike Sr, Mike Jr and Amy made the car buying process a great experience. Looked at several ...cards, options. Honest input was much appreciated. No strong arm sales pressure. Strongly recommend.

Thank You Cindy for the Nice Review! You have been a pleasure to work with. I am glad we could help and hope to see you for any service you need in th...e future. We are truly blessed to have as many good customers like you as we do. I hope you really enjoy the new ride!

February 12, 2017

I hit a deer with my car, the damage was not to bad. I had them check it out to be sure it was ok. the drivers side door would not open completely, Mi...ke sr fixed it at a very fair price. this is a family owned business since 1929. do your self a favor the next time you need any work or are I need of a fine car come here. thank you Mike sr and all the fine employees,

Ernie thank you for the review. We are always happy to help and to get feedback from our long time customers like you.

January 15, 2017

once again the people at Theis proved why they have been in business for so long,,I needed some small repairs and they completed the job quickly and a...t fair price. A special thanks to Andy for his fine work. Should you ever need your car repaired or need to purchase a fine auto, Thies is the place to go !!!

Ernie I am glad we could please you again. Long time customers like you make things easier for us. Thanks for helping spread the word.

Family Owned Business
    October 9, 2016

I have known the Theis family since I was a child, grew up with them and even worked for them. My family has always taken our cars there for repairs, ...and do so even to this day! Theis Motor Company I think has the friendliest atmosphere of any place I have ever been too, that is why I still go there. Have bought cars from them in the past, and hope to do so in the future. Hey, they are even taking care of my friend who moved here from Arizona and needed a trustworthy place to go to! They are actually working on her car right now! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FROM ME AND ALL OF MY FAMILY!

Steve thank you for all of your kind words, and all of the business you have sent us over the years.

Great place to buy a car
    August 4, 2016

We drive past a lot of car dealers to reach Theis Motors, but it is well worth the drive! They take the stress out of buying a new vehicle with grea...t prices, fair and honest discussions, and we love that it is a family business. We've bought 4 cars and traded in 2 with Theis. When it is time to buy another vehicle or have ours serviced, this is where we'll go.

Thank you for your great review. I am glad that we have been able to please you and always look forward to serving you in the future. Our business is ...built on the long term relationships that we have established with so many good family people like you guys. We really rely on the repeat business and being able to take care of people is the most important part of what we do. It is always nice to hear that we are doing what we are supposed to.

July 29, 2016

this morning my transmission went out on my car since its an older car it did not make sense to have it repaired. Mike Thies sr took the time to work ...with to find a car within my budget . it was 5am when the transmission went out, but 11am Mike had me in a car,,i cant thank him enough. I have had work done at Theis motors for many years, their prices are fair and the work is aone

Ernie thank you for your kind words. I am glad we could help. We are very lucky to have so many long time customers like you.

Excellent, customer-friendly experience!
    August 16, 2015

We live in Michigan and had a great experience with Theis Motors after finding the vehicle we were looking for listed online, which is in great shape ...and looks new. Mike helped us over the phone, and he was straightforward and great to work with. He went above and beyond, and made things as easy as possible for us - especially considering how far away we live. We had such a good experience that we will definitely return in the future when we are looking for another car, and would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review. I look forward to working with you in the future. Mike Theis

Great Experience!
    May 26, 2015

My son and I bought a pre-owned Honda CRV last week and it was a great, fair deal. They made sure the car (a trade-in from someone who bought somethin...g newer) was in tip-top shape and it runs like new! We were very happy with the whole buying experience. Father and son team were very friendly and honest. They knew what they were doing and I would recommend this place to anyone!! Thanks!

I am glad we made you happy. We try very hard to do things the right way and know that if we do everything else will take care of itself. We are very ...fortunate to have a lot of great customers like you and hope we will see you the next time you are looking for a vehicle.

Great buying experience
    March 17, 2015

My husband, son and I went in looking for a particular car that was on the website, the car was there and was exactly as described.. Took the car for ...a test drive and decided we wanted the car. We knew it was the least expensive car on the lot, but we were not pressured into looking at something else. It was a quick and painless buying experience and felt completely comfortable with our choice.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad we pleased you and hope we can serve you in the future.

Theis Motor Company