• Great Experience

My husband and I just leased a 2012 LaCrosse from Nolan Crum. We had absolutely the best car shopping experience at Ed Martin - Buick. Everyone was friendly, professional, and respectful. Nolan actually listened to us and helped us find the best option for our family! He was fantastic! It is definately worth the trip.

• Wast of time

Drove two hours to have the Salesman leave me stranded in the cold literally.

Drove two hours to have the Salesman leave me stranded in the cold literally.

• Quick and simple buying experience

I submitted a request for a particular Acadia at 4pm on a Sunday. By 7:30 pm the next day I was signing my contract. I told them exactly what I wanted and they exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Rhett, he is an exceptional sales person.

• Buyer

Sam Alexander is the best!!! This is the 7th car/RUV that we have purchased with him, and he always is so helpful, courteous, responsive, and always looking out for our best interest. He takes the time you need with him, and he does an excellent job in going over the details of your new vehicle. Sam always knows the best route to take, and we trust him and his judgement!! We would not buy a vehicle without Sam. We hope he is around at Ed Martin for years to come!! He also recommended to me to switch from the Regal to the Lacross, and he couldn't of been more right!! I love the Lacross (I loved the Regal I had as well, it is an excellent car), and with all the traveling I do I will be more comfortable in the Lacross. Sam deserves the Salesman of the century in our minds!!

• Repair

I have been coming here for five years and have always been satisfied with the level of service provided.

• More than I could have EXPECTED!!!

I purchased a car from Ed Martin about 3 1/2yrs ago to start rebuilding my credit. They treated me with a gold star standard, so I figured I'd come back now that my credit score is better and see what was in my price range. Of course it was no surprise, I found a Buick Lacrosse in by budget and was able to get it for a remarkable price! Ed Martin gets a 5 star rating and will continue to be the place I shop for vehicles!

• Expected and received excellent service

All aspect were as expected. ******************************************************************************

• Service Visit

Amy and crew did a terrific job! Very pleased with my visit.

Amy and crew did a terrific job! Very pleased with my visit.

• Master cyllinoid repair and radio

Kept me informed. Excellent timeliness. I was very satisfied with service. They initially had me as a rental car which I did not get but that was quickly resolved.

• Purchasing a new Terrain

My salesperson Rhett was AWESOME and very patience. Rhett made the process painless and I would have no problem referring him for anyone looking to buy a car.