Done Deal Motors

341 reviews

341 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Done Deal Motors from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 20, 2019

First, I would start by saying how lucky you are to have Sarah. Sarah answered all my questions and returned my calls, when others didn’t. We drove 3 hours... to look at this car, then came back the next day to buy it because It really was what I wanted. I could not be more displeased with Emilio your manager. He lied to my face telling me the fog light was filled with water because he just had it detailed. First off, it was not detailed and if so the rims were filthy and I’m pretty sure lights shouldn’t be fish tanks and when he was done telling me this lie he walked away from me to check with a salesperson I assume to see what they were ordering for lunch. Mind you it was 9 am and they just opened and I was expressing concern about my light and clearly he was more concerned about lunch. Even the sales person looked at him like “ Um I don’t know it’s early” . Then he continued with the lies telling me that I couldn’t buy gap insurance anywhere else once I left the dealership when I said I would check the prices with my insurance Co. I know you can as I have a family member in the insurance business and one who is operations manager at a Subaru dealership, not my first time around buying a car my friend. I could not get out of your dealership fast enough, and if I didn’t want that car so bad I would of left it and bought something else elsewhere . Emilio liked to talk and say he’s telling you this because he has too, to make himself sound good. This is the reason dealerships get the reputation they do. Don’t lie to me, be honest, I knew the seal was broken, so did you so fix it. You know I can buy gap insurance elsewhere so don’t lie to my face. My car needed 2 new headlight bulbs to pass inspection, something I was told was done at your dealership and now 2 weeks later has the check engine light on, I texted Sarah to tell her and within 2 minutes, seriously , 2 minutes, I got a call from Darius in Service saying Sarah said you were having issues. Leave it to a woman to get it done around there. Seriously, make her the manager, you will do far better and have happier customers. I would also like to add that my experience with Oliver in finance was amazing. I will be in next week and hope to have all repairs made and refunded for the lightbulbs I had to purchase before it could pass inspection. I give Sarah and Oliver 5 stars all day long, I cant rate service yet till after next week

August 1, 2019

Couldnt be happier with my experience at done deal motors! Sarah Y. Was a huge help with everything i needed to know about my new car and went the extra... mile to get me into it! Also wanna thank Oliver there to make everything official on paper! Awesome staff and excellent dealer would highly recommend to anyone!

• April 21, 2017

Done deal is truly an awesome dealership. we saw a vehicle online went to the dealership. went through the entire car buying process and within 4 hours... drove off the lot with a great Porsche at a great price. the entire staff is extremely personable with excellent customer service from owner to service. highly recommended...

July 26, 2019

I bought my first car at Done Deal Motors and am quite satisfied with the whole process. Sarah did a great job at assisting me in the purchase. She was... transparent, knowledgeable, and accommodating to my needs. She was also efficient with helping me reach the point of driving away with the car.

July 25, 2019

My Ram 1500 crept up on 200,000 miles which for me is an endline for owning a vehicle. I did some research with a good friend Pete, and found a 2010 Dakota!... I went an met with Sarah and she and I took a test drive. The car was clean and showed no wear considering it was 9 years old. Sarah was quick to respond to numerous questions I had and with 3 days I was driving the Dakota! Oliver, the finance manager was also a big help in closing the deal! I strongly recommend Sarah, Oliver and DoneDeal for purchasing your next vehicle!

June 26, 2019

Sarah was very helpful and enjoyed working with her she is very personable and held the vehicle I wanted to test drive other dealers failed in that area... it was great working with her and I purchased the vehicle great woman to work with I highly recommend her

June 11, 2019

I had to buy a new car ASAP Kervin helped me get into my Mercedes with ease. I needed new tires and Darrius set me up with new tires and an alignment... within minutes of being at the dealership. Great service, would highly recommend!

Kervin Cemeus

(4.6) 13 reviews

Darrius Wood

Service Advisor

June 3, 2019

Bought a vehicle and they were all helpful when the deal went through. Trouble scheduling repairs, non response to phone call, emails..etc. Had my truck... in 2 times in 2 weeks. Asked for copies of the service reports for my records. Ignored. Asked again after the 2nd visit. Ignored. Sent numerous emails requesting the reports. Ignored. Don't make the same mistake. The only responses I get is when I post on here, so here I am.

Darrius Wood

Service Advisor

May 3, 2019

We purchased a Jeep for our Son and Vadym was a pleasure to work with and great salesman and dealership we are actually purchasing a second vehicle as... well. Thank you Vadym !

Vadym Chekhovych

(4.8) 25 reviews

April 30, 2019

This was my first purchase of a used car in 20 years. I got the notification of the GLK350 availability through CARFAX app, and then the DoneDeal Motor... made it very easy to acquire the vehicle. Kervin was my sales rep, he is very young, but surprisingly knew every ins and outs of the vehicle I was interested in. He walked me through the whole process and the options, including financing and warranties, available to me. I ended up buying the car fully, but decided to get the warranty. However, I decided to forego the warranty option two days later and the financial specialist Oliver took care of that quickly. All in all, I had a fantastic experience at DoneDeal Motor, and I won't hesitate go back for my next car. A special kudos goes to Sergei, the owner, he is very customer focused and he personally delivered the car to me once the registration process was completed. It was refreshing to have a hassle free experience buying a used car. Good job everyone.

Kervin Cemeus