Call This Dealer

Used

• Good experience

I found a vehicle on cars.com that was offered by this dealership. The transaction was painless and easy.

• Great place to buy a car

I saw a truck advertised so I went in to see it. The lady inside gave me the keys so I went to check it out. I couldn't believe how easy going they we...re. The last two car lots I went to the salesmen were breathing down my neck. The Tacoma was realy nice, I negotiated a great price with Josh and bought it. Super easy process and the truck is great!

• Tucson Auto Sales never responded to my request!

Hard to say anything about a place that doesn't return a request for business. Not Good.

• Great car, excellent customer service.

I brought my daughter to Tucson Auto Sales to look for a reliable used car for her. A coworker had told me what a great experience she had there. We f...ound a 2002 Camry we liked and took it for a test drive. The car was in great shape, and we negotiated a fair price. Josh was very helpful and we loved the no pressure sales environment. Great job, guys!

• Good cars - mediocre salesman

They had the car I wanted. After I had a mechanic look at it they agreed to fix a few things and had their mechanic look at it. Then they said that th...ings that I saw when my mechanic put the car on a lift weren't a problem and said that they wouldn't fix them. I then decided to let them keep the car for a few weeks and was going to negotiate a better price if it didn't sell. Then I found a car that fit the bill at another dealer and purchased it instead,

Tucson Auto Sales