4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 668 reviews

New Used Service

668 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Liberty Hyundai from DealerRater.com

• Liberty Hyundai...solid like usual
    September 16, 2015

I am on my third Genesis with Hyundai and these guys go above and beyond taking care of their customers. Transparent, direct, fair and aggressive to w...in your business. I cant thank Eddie St Priuex and Greg Bedrosian for making this a quality experience.

March 26, 2018

Salesman Ray A was a professional from start to finish. We were never pressured to buy anything. This is our second car from Liberty Hyundai and we ...only deal with them.

Pre owned
    March 26, 2018

Salesman Ray A. Was a professional from start to finish. We never felt pressured into any sales and this is our second vehicle from Liberty. We only d...eal with them

Car lease
    March 14, 2018

Love the service that was given to me by Ray Arroyo. He was sooo helpful and such a great help. He answered all of my questions and helped me understa...nd the whole process. Great salesman!!!!

Sam :)
    February 12, 2018

I went in for my first new car in 8 years and was not looking forward to haggling with a sales person, Sam was such a pleasure to deal with , knowledg...able and gave me great price, the overall experience was a 10. Thank you Sam, LOVING my new car!!!

Liberty Hyundai

We are so pleased to hear you are loving your new car, and happy to hear you had a great experience with Sam! Please give us a call if you have any q...uestions, we hope to see you back again! Thank you for your feedback!

Good Experience
    February 11, 2018

Very good experience with my salesman Ray Arroyo at Liberty Hyundai Mahwah, NJ. No pressure, told him what I was looking for, he showed me what he ha...d, I picked the car, while we were waiting for the insurance company to send the insurance Ray followed me so I could drop off my car at home, brought me back to the dealership to get my new car.

good service...fast & easy!
    February 4, 2018

Sales persons are honest here & they do not act like your typical "car salesmen" and "push" cars on you. They take their time to understand your needs... and your budget & when you are ready you purchase the car that suits you (not their commission). The atmosphere here is friendly and peaceful. Overall my first time experience here was great.

Welcoming dealership
    December 31, 2017

Not a fan of many car dealerships. However, upon visiting your dealership, we felt welcome and comfortable. We were not attacked as soon as we walk...ed in and were not pressured in any way. Your dealership is one of the few that makes you want to go back again. That's exactly what we did. The first day we went to check out the cars and get a price. We went back the very next day and leased our vehicle. Our salesman, Sam, was very helpful.

Liberty Hyundai

We are so pleased to hear how welcomed you felt at our dealership, and thank you for choosing Liberty! If you have any questions about your car pleas...e reach out to us, we hope you are enjoying your new car. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we hope to see you back again!

Terrible service
    December 27, 2017

Manager Eddie saint Preux and sales rep. Ray Arroyo very unprofessional when I returned my vehicle. Made me wait an access of 45 min. Because I refuse...d to E sign a blank document on Rays personal cell phone without explaining what the document intailed.

Employees Worked With
    Kris great help
    December 19, 2017

Kris was a great help getting the car in the color i wanted & offering the Cheapest price out there. Explained how to operate the vehicle and took car...e of all my paperwork !

Liberty Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are so happy to hear Kris was able to assist you!

Employees Worked With