• new CAR PURCHASED

Thanks, George! We're happy to help however possible. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

thankyou!!!! Mike was great! went back to Bay State to purchase another car after having a great experience purchasing y daughter a new one as well! would def rec anyone looking for a car to visit!!

• Excellent oil change

I loved the service I got @baystate ford in south EASTON. There was no appointment needed for my oil change and not only did they change my oil but they did a whole overview of my entire car and let me know things about my back brakes.. I was very satisfied with the quality and the quickness of the service I received and the technicians were very polite and explained everything I needed to know about the car in detail. 5 star rating here!

• Excellent

My service needs weee taken care of in a timely matter at the price I was told.

My service needs weee taken care of in a timely matter at the price I was told.

• Dodge Caliber

Not only was buying my car a great experience, anytime I require service the staff is always so friendly and helpful.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Baystate Ford, Inc. for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

• Extremely happy customer

Always extremely happy when I visit this dealership. From the sales manager Bill, to my awesome sales person Julie Eames, and of course Kyle at quicklane. Everyone is the best, great experience. Thank you

• good service , some unnecessary repairs suggested

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

I think my car is in much better condition but as I'm told now by other Reputable mechanics some of these repairs could have waited . But with that being said I'm $675. Broker but I'm happy with my car and all the staff is very friendly and the facility is clean , my rental was waiting for me to be able to leave out and continue on with my day while my car was being repaired .

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• 2015 Edge PTU Replacement

Everything went well with the repairs. The car was ready when promised.

Everything went well with the repairs. The car was ready when promised.

• Quick Lane Service

Great service at reasonable prices. No appointment needed most times.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Richard! Thank you so much for choosing Baystate Ford, Inc. as your first choice for service!

Great service at reasonable prices. No appointment needed most times.

• Baystate Ford

We only have our car serviced at Bsystate Ford, they know what they are doing. The staff us amazing and keeps you posted on what's going on. The waiting areas are clean and comfortable. I can't say enough good things about this place

• Excellent Experience

Chuck was extremely helpful in choosing a car that was perfect for me, and making the process efficient. I would certainly recommend him to my family and friends.