Mitsubishi North

4.3

4.3

I contacted numerous dealers across the region to buy a

I contacted numerous dealers across the region to buy a used car that I wanted. Dilli from Mitsubishi North was one of the very few that engaged with me and communicated well via text. It brought me to the dealership the next day for a test drive. I left with a new car and sold my old one to him. Not one single hassle or complaint. Best car buying process I’ve ever had. Thank you!

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Dilli at Columbus Mitsubishi North! We're thrilled to hear that our team engaged with you effectively and made your car buying process hassle-free. If there's anything more we can assist you with or if you have any further feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing us!

Jenny Bishop helped me make the best choice for my

Jenny Bishop helped me make the best choice for my family. She knew what was important for our family vehicle and didn't pressure me. Thank you Mitsubishi & Jenny!

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Columbus Mitsubishi! We're thrilled to hear that Jenny Bishop provided excellent assistance in helping you make the best choice for your family. We appreciate your acknowledgment of our commitment to a pressure-free experience. If you have any more questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with, feel free to reach out.

I had a wonderful experience buying a used car from Jenny

I had a wonderful experience buying a used car from Jenny Bishop. Not only was she honest, she got me an amazing deal. 10/10 would buy from Jenny again!

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Columbus Mitsubishi! We're thrilled to hear that Jenny Bishop provided you with excellent service and a great deal on your used car purchase. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future.

1.0

Beware!!!!!

I would rather walk on a floor full of razor blades and Lego's than deal with this dealership. Told me they had financing and a deal all worked out then once I called them to deposit the down payment they said they needed they gave bogus excuses saying they couldn't get it done.........they have completely lost my trust and business

Car buying at Mitsubishi North - Columbus, OH

Zach was an awesome person to work with. I knew that I wanted to buy a car, and so there was no overbearing pressure to buy and he was very receptive to offering suggestions about cars I might be interested in. He was very personable, friendly, and made my car buying experience a good one.

Dealer response

MK, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Zach here at Columbus Mitsubishi North. Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future. Take care!

Great Service EVERYTIME

I checked a couple other places for my front brake pads and rotors because I know how expensive dealerships tend to be - however - this dealership was very competitive with the other 2 places and since the dealership was closer I chose to go to this one. I'm so lucky to have this dealership so close to me. I feel sorry for all my friends and family who complain about 'their' dealer and the long waits and unhappy comments they make. I would consider purchasing another vehicle here JUST because of this dealerships service department. I have been going there since I purchased my vehicle there 5 years ago and I have never been disappointed. Always satisfied and such GREAT service, courtesy and friendliness. Thank you Mitsubishi North!

Dealer response

Susan, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Mitsubishi North

Zach was outstanding. Best car buying experience. No pressure and made sure we were getting the best financing.

Dealer response

Patrick, we are glad we could help! Thank you so much for your positive comments about Zach here at Columbus Mitsubishi North! Please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Start your search here!

The best car-buying experience EVER!! Everyone at the dealership was attentive, polite, friendly and accommodating to all our queries. It was raining when we arrived, and they brought the car inside for us to examine. The test drive went smooth (even in Friday evening rush hour traffic), but we decided to do a little more research and went home that evening. Next morning, we asked to see the car on a lift and after a few negotiations, we were signing the papers. Little known to us, while that was being done, the car was washed, vacuumed, topped with gas and placed in the front bay of the dealership. We felt like rock stars when we were escorted to our car, where we were presented the keys and all the cars on the showroom floor honked their horns and flashed their lights!! SO much FUN! The VIP treatment continued with the owner of the dealership coming down to meet us, thank us for our purchase and ask how everything went. Oh, and did I mention - this was a USED car (priced under $6,000)!!! Save time and start your search for your next car here!!!!

amazing

ended up buying a car from then a couple weeks ago and it went smoothly and i was almost in and out, would highly recommend this dealership to a friend

Dealer response

Evan, we appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We can't wait to see you again Mitsubishi North, have a great day.

Good experience

Made the new car purchase process as painless as it can be. Salesperson Zach knew the vehicle I was interested in and answered a lot of specific questions. A very nice facility as well, clean and friendly atmosphere.