Mitsubishi North

New (614) 503-4667 (614) 503-4667
Used (614) 503-4609 (614) 503-4609
Service (614) 503-7556 (614) 503-7556

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Worst Customer Service

To keep a long story short, I've been coming to this dealership for the past 3 years. I recently switched vehicles with them and leased a brand new car. After having that vehicle for not even a year and having only 6000 miles on my car all four brakes would make a horrible squeal. We investigated the brakes and noticed chunks were taken out of the brake pads, so there must've been a manufacturer defect. I took my car into Mitsubishi North for this problem, after 4 hours of sitting in the waiting room Mitsubishi Service told me that loud squeal noise was normal, but they took two videos of it and would have to submit those to the District Manager Matt O'Malley to get any approval but in the mean time they couldn't fix my problem and gave me a "Mitsubishi Claims" number to call and file a claim since my problem wouldn't be fixed by them. After calling the claims number the District Manager Matt O'Malley contacted me about my issue and in the end said he isn't going to fix my problem. I asked if he even got those two videos I was waiting for four hours on and he said no. After a week of hassling Mitsubishi and Matt O'Malley to fix my car they all finally agreed on having me drop it off and to take a look at it with the District Manager there. In the end, Matt O'Malley approved only to replace the front brake pads, when it was all four squealing. Now once again I'm having to go through this long drawn out process to get my rear brake pads replaced, because it couldn't be done right the first time and they don't want to pay for it, like they should. Needless to say I will be returning my lease in the end and never coming back to Mitsubishi since that's how they want to run a business. Ive never had such horrible customer service.

1.0

Worst Service/Customer Service

BEST Car-Buying Experience EVER!

My husband and I both left today feeling like this was our best car-buying experience ever! Jo Carmona and Eric Walters were straight-shooters, they went the extra mile to make us feel reassured that we were getting the best deal for us! They answered every question we had and went out of their way to offer suggestions we hadn't already considered. Buying a car is generally stressful but this was fun! And FAST! I'd recommend Columbus Mitsubishi North, our sales person Jo, and Eric who did our financing, to anyone. We'll absolutely be back looking for you both when we buy our next car. Thanks for a great experience!

Dealer response

We're delighted to hear you had an awesome experience and hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! When it's time for service or if you have any questions, feel free to get in touch!

BEST Car-Buying Experience EVER

1.5

Not worth your time

I've been buying used cars for almost 50 years, negotiating with scores of dealers on many different models. Columbus Mitsubishi is, without exception, the worst experience I've ever had buying a used car. I sought a cash deal; no financing, no trade. Simple. In and out. As an "As-is" vehicle, my car was priced well, but I've bought a good number of these and there are always things that if caught and mentioned prior to the sale, can be addressed. Even when a car is advertised as such, as part of the negotiating process, this is common. It was obvious to me that other than what they call a"detail" (a run through their wash rack, interior vacuum, a spray deodorizer and a wipe-down, there had been no reconditioning, The rear seats were stained and the interior smelled peculiar. They said they would take care of both when they "detailed" it before I picked it up. CARFAX provided some maintenance records (my search, not theirs). Upon pickup, I found little had changed, except there was some new (or previously missed) minor paint damage on the passenger door. It had been ineptly covered with touch-up paint. Noting it, I asked that it be addressed. They refused. The car was "as-is," they repeated. From there, my every (small) request and suggestion was denied. They stalled at each negotiation point and made me wait as they paraded stooge after stooge before me to offer excuses. My salesman Hector Santiago was very nice but ham-strung by the dealership's completely inflexible, anachronistic, draconian sales management practices. That night, front-end noise that I'd not noticed on my brief, salesman-supervised (down to the route we took) test-drive indicated that it needs suspension work. And two days later, the rear-window spontaneously exploded. To summarize, I felt completely disrespected and violated by this dealership. They talk about customer service but it boils down to none...it's their way or the highway. I have serious buyer's remorse and kick myself for not walking out on the deal. I did not look forward to this process. At my age, I'm tired and they took advantage of this. Suffice to say, I would never shop at Columbus Mitsubishi North again. Further, anyone so tempted would do well to reconsider available options. I can't over-stress this... It was a profoundly miserable experience that will haunt me well into the foreseeable future.

A good car buying experience

the sales staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and offered a no pressure experience.

Dealer response

Hi Lori - Thanks so much for your kind words! We are delighted that you had a great car-buying experience and would be happy to assist you with any future vehicle needs!

Used Honda purchased here - Friendly and Swift!

Kevin Moses works really hard for you and his very kind! Tom in financing found us unheard of low interest on used vehicle. Full disclosure about used car history. Good experience.

Dealer response

We're happy to hear you had a great experience...it's what we strive for!! If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hestiate to get in touch!

Satisfied Customer

Purchased a 2013 Outlander Sport SE and love it!! My experience at the dealership was great and I plan on going back for my next purchase.

Dealer response

We are happy to hear you're enjoying your new Outlander Sport! If you have any questions, please contact us. It's our pleasure to assist you!

Amazing experience!!!

Super friendly staff and stunning facilities. Efficient, polite, easy to speak with, highly knowledgeable and all around pleasant experience. Kevin Moses did an outstanding job!

Dealer response

We're delighted to hear you had such a great experience and look forward to serving you on your next visit!

THANKS GUYS

We had a great experience at Mitsubishi North. Thanks again Dave.

Dealer response

You're welcome! We're delighted we were able to assist you with your vehicle needs!