4.4
  • Great customer service

I had a very excellent car buying experience for my first brand new car. Marcus, went above and beyond and didn't everything he could to help me get the best deal. I highly recommend going to Mcgrath City Hyundai and asking for Marcus. I will be back in the future to purchase another vehicle

• Very professional and prompt service.

Ethan is very professional. I liked how he checked in with me. As soon as I arrived, I was taken care of.

• Friendly and Fast

Ethan was super helpful with any questions I had. Everyone I encountered was very nice. The service was fast and the price was good. And I was thankful that I was offered a free car wash! I was not expecting that.

• Oil change

I was greeted immediately by Will, he was very helpful & thorough. I asked if I could ask for him everytime I need service & he said absolutely. They checked everything out for me & washed my truck, it was a good day, thank you Will & staff. I will be a repeat customer for sure.

• Fantastic Treatment!

Ali. Every time he is kind and helpful, friendly and professional. I appreciate the time he takes to make sure that I understand my car's needs and, more importantly, he makes sure to understand my needs.

• Family friendly

I like that they have a play room so that my children can be occupied while we're waiting. I am always happy with my service here.

• !st Oil change

Quick and very friendly but I wish I got my 1st oil change on my new CRV car for free all other dearlers do...Just saying

• It was good

Everyone was great at the service area. They were polite and took care of me, even the cashier was nice.

• Great service

Ali was very friendly and helpful. The ladies at the check out counter were very pleasant as well. Overall, very pleased with the service.

• GREAT SERVICE

SERVICE PEOPLE WERE SO NICE AND TIMELY. FACILITY WAS CLEAN AND KEPT UP IT WAS A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU