Market Auto Sales

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 101 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 13, 2012

I have been buying my cars from Market Auto Sales since 1993. Sam put me in my first vehicle back then and Hani put me in my most recent. I have never... been disappointed. They understand my car preferences, my driving habits and take care of me the way family would. The vehicles are great, the prices are reasonable and they never try to upsell me. As a single female, I always feel taken advantage of in car world and I completely trust Market Auto Sales and will never buy from anyone else. The location is not in the greatest neighborhood, but don't let that fool you. That is how they keep their prices down.

We are proud that we have kept your trust and business for so long. You are a valued customer. As you saw on your last visit, Paterson has cleaned u...p. Although the city is cleaner and safer than in the past, we'll still keep our prices down! See you soon for your scheduled maintenance. Take Care!

January 12, 2012

This dealership takes great strides to ensure you feel welcome and comfortable. Upon calling ahead and being told this would be my first car, they were... prepared for us and took the time to show my family and I several good options for a first time driver. Extremely knowledgable and eager the share information, this isn't a place where you feel like the dealer is just in it for the sale. I ended up purchasing a used '08 Honda Civic, which they had immaculately cleaned for me. Price was great too, considering the car had several upgraded features such as GPS and voice command. I have had the car for going on two years, and haven't had a single issue with it. This is a true family-owned business, and you can tell from their sincerity, openness, and respect for customers. Highly recommend!

I'm glad to hear that you are keeping up with your maintenance and the Civic is treating you well. Thanks for the referral!! Your friend left here (wi...th the car) happy the other day, and she had nothing but Great things to say about you...I promise! Take care

January 12, 2012

I have had a relationship with Market Auto Sales for over a decade and will never go to anyone else. I bought my first car from them in 1993 and have relied... upon Sam and now Hani since for my car needs. As a single woman, it is too easy to be taken advantage in the automobile world and I can trust Market Auto Sales to look out for my interests the way my family would. Their prices are low, their vehicles are beautifule and reliable and they care about creating long term relationships. At one point I was in need of a car while I lived in FL and Hani did the research and drove the car to me. I have recommended them to all of my network and will continue to do so.

Thanks for the review...Not sure why I never saw this back in January! Anyhow, it always pleases us that our longest standing customers, still come ba...ck to us for their vehicle needs. That Florida drive was a great trip, and it worked out for us back when I was actually doing those moves!! Your friends and associates have great things to say about you, thanks for spreading our name! Take care, and hope to see you soon.

January 1, 2012

I was looking for a BMW 750Li, and contacted several dealers through cars.com e-mail system. Some of the dealerships were very pleasant and responded politely... to my inquiries and were willing to negotiate car prices. I don't know how this dealership got those positive reviews (they probably wrote them themselves), but let me tell you, one of the WORST experiences and e-mail responses I received was from Market Auto Sales. This was their "professional" response by Hani to my inquiry about one of their cars: "Thanks for your interest. Not an offer I would even consider. Good luck in your search. When you grow up, stop by the dealership and we can discuss a deal". I think when Hani "grows up" and learns how to deal with potential customers, then they will really be a business. I wouldn't go anywhere near this dealership with that kind of attitude from their employee's. Grow up Hani and learn how to communicate with customers !!! If you can't be polite, don't say anything or don't respond !! Buyers beware !!!

Mr. Hassan Hal of Hershey, Pennsylvania: Aside from 2 emails you wrote, you had no other interaction or discourse with my dealership. I apologiz...e that you did not have a more positive email exchange with my dealership. You did not travel 3 hours to my place and have a bad visit, or see a car that was not representative of its advertisement. You made an offer 17.76% below (-$4,750) below our asking price on a car. That was not a negotiating tactic, which is what elicited the response. I wish my customers and reviewers could testify for their own reviews. We did not write those, they were honestly written by our customers and are a true testament to their full experience with their transaction with Market Auto Sales. Accusing us of writing those reviews is not fair and insulting to the true authors. One of them is a soldier overseas, protecting our country, whose father traveled 14 hours away to pick up his son's car. He can attest to our professionalism and honor. Although, I am not happy about the negative emails you dealt with, it is by no means a measurable grade of Market Auto Sales Performance. There were 4 emails...No transaction transpired between Market Auto Sales and you that would allow you to evaluate the Buying Process and Prolonged Customer service. Neither of us lost anything except typing on the keyboard. I am surprised to see this negative review in January 2012, when the email exchanges were in 11/26/2011. I have continued to wish you the best of luck in your search for a vehicle. I have learned from this incident...Our prospective buyers need not "beware," as Hassan Hal warns. Please ask any question, submit any offer, and read our consistent positive reviews both on Cars.com and the testimonials on our website. We pride ourselves on the service we provide to our customers. Our customers leave and stay happy, however, I can not attest for those people who do not become our customers. -Happy New Year & Best Regards

December 23, 2011

Good dealership, provided title and spare key no problem , fast and efficent

Happy New Year, and we wish you the Best of Luck. If you need anything else in the future, we'll be glad to help!

December 20, 2011

Im currently in the military,deployed overseas. Hani and Sam made the purchase of my Acura very easy. Their customer service is above and beyond. They... both stuck to their words. Thank you Market Auto Sales.

Make it home safely, We owe you a Thank you for the service you provide our Country! God Bless, and Take Care!

November 21, 2011

Staff very cooperative and eager to please. Took the car with Sam (the owner) to the local Chevrolet dealer to have it inspected. The Corvette checked... out and we completed the sale. No pressure at all. Hani completed the paperwork explaining as he went along. The buying experience was satisfying.....

Sir- I can't wait to see you stop by the Dealership in Spring, tearing up the Pavement! We still get phone calls asking us if the Vette is available!!...! Leo (mechanic) also says Hello to You! Thanks for the Great review, and don't be a stranger! Sam and I both feel that we have a new friend! Please let us know if you need anything!

July 12, 2011

My 1st interaction with Market Auto Sales was with Sam via telephone. Right there and then I knew this guy was a straight shooter. Upon going to look at... the truck I was interested in purchasing I was introduced to Sam and Mark. Neither of them tried to pressure me. They allowed me to look over the truck for as long as I needed to and then take it for a test drive. The price that the truck was listed for was a fair price. Sam was willing to negotiate a little bit making me satisfied with the final purchase price. I obtained my own financing which was actually recommended by Sam. He held the truck for me for 3 days without a deposit. The truck was ready for pick up at the time stated and was detailed to my liking (I am very particular). The deal was closed in less than 15 minutes and I was driving home in my Infinti QX56. Sam, Hani and Mark were all pleasurable to deal with. I never fealt like I was being taken advantage of or being pressured. On a side note I was able to view many of the other vehicles at Market Auto Sales lot and all were very clean and maintained well. It was like these cars were cherry picked. That told me a lot.

Mr. QX56- I meant to reply earlier, just learned how! Happy New Year, and I hope you had a Great year with your Truck! You were a Pleasure to deal wit...h. You still have the nicest QX56 that has rolled through our Lot all this time. Sam and Mark both say hello and send their best! Brooklyn isn't too far, so if you want to take your truck for a nice cruise or get a Proper Detail, let us know! -Take Care

July 11, 2011

Very good services. The body condition is as described (don't know yet for the mechanical condition because the inspection will be done in the next days).... My salesman (Hani) was honest and very helpful. Smooth and efficient transaction. No waste of time and these people are really easy to deal with.

JSP09- I hope your Convertible treated you well over the Summer! Now that winter is here you may not have the top down as much, but you'll still be ab...le to enjoy it everyday! Thank you for being a pleasure to deal with and providing a lot of humor! -Happy New Year and Best regards.

July 7, 2011

Found my dream car at this dealer. Sam and his nephew made the buying process quick, easy, and relatively painless.

Glad we were able to provide you with your Dream Car!! Hope you have a long great Summer to Enjoy it! Stay on Top of your maintenance, to protect your... investment. We're always here, should you, your family, or your friends need something in the future. Thank You. -Sam