Market Auto Sales

103 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 13, 2016

The guys at market auto are very knowledgable and accommodating. They get clean cars from Pa auctions where people take better care of there cars than... in ny/nj. I'm very happy with my 2009 mdx I purchased from them a few months ago.

May 20, 2016

I was in a car accident and needed to replace my car which was totalled. I was looking for a specific car due to my work and my family obligations. We... were able to locate the car I wanted at this dealership! Not only it was exact model and color but it was in a perfect condition!! Andy worked with us to assist w the financing, was always available for all the questions and concerns we had, and he was very reasonable with the repairs which we found were necessary. Moreover, he took care of all the licensing and registration as we bought the car out of state. He is very professional, accommodating, personable and very knowledgeable salesman. Not only he has a great car selection, but he is also a very decent person and it was a true pleasure to deal with him! We are also appreciative of the support of the owner, Sam who gave us an opportunity to make a right choice at the time which was convenient for us. And again, when we were ready, Andy was very helpful to make all the shopping process as painless and smooth as possible. We had the most pleasant experience buying our new car, and it is serving me well now!:) Andy is an incredibly honest man, and during this entire car buying process, we created a great bond which made this car hunting a friendly exchange rather than a cold business transaction. Thank you, Andy!!!

April 11, 2016

I emailed the store a specific question and received no response. I'm sure this shop has no interest in selling cars.

February 4, 2016

I had the pleasure off doing business with Sam and Andy in January 2016. I purchased an X5 BMW that was flawless. Their whole inventory has nothing but... high-line luxury cars at great affordable prices. Andy the fiance manager was very pleasant and professional from beginning to end. The owner Sam was so great and outstanding with his overall customer service, professionalism, and pricing of his vehicle. I went back to South Jersey to inform all of my family and friends, when it's time to buy a luxury car at a very affordable price, I have the right place and person for you. Sam is the man with the master plan, when it comes to the best cars and prices in the state of New Jersey. Thank you so much Andy and Sam for making my travel and purchase a blessing. God Bless

December 22, 2015

Mark, Andy and Sam treated me like family from the first moment that I had stepped onto the lot. These guys are the real deal. Folks ! MAS is the one stop... shop for your next and future automobile purchases. No pressure. Respectful, knowledgable, honest, straightforward, fair and extremely resourceful within every aspect of the business. Guys thank you so much for making sure that I was comfortable with my purchase. Andy, I appreciate you for going the extra mile, Mark and Sam it was a pleasure and a very refreshing experience. Great customer service.. See you soon.

September 16, 2015

I had the pleasure of visiting Market St Auto and met the most pleasant, courteous, professional car salesmen in my life. Mark, Andy, and Sam, were a dream... come true. After searching for nearly a month for a vehicle to purchase for my grandson, I came across these guys by word of mouth. I did my research and visited other car dealers, but found that none compared to Market St. auto. I decided to purchase a Honda Accord... (which by the way, my grandson loved) From the onset to the end, the process was quick, efficient and painless. Everything was explained in layman terms. All concerns and questions were answered. I trust these guys to the fullest. A day after I purchased the vehicle, the car would not start, i called and spoke to Andy(the classic man as i call him) and he stated that he would order a new battery and to bring the car there to have the battery replaced. I can not thank Mark, Andy and Sam for their kindness and honesty. I will definitely be coming back to them when I need an upgrade. Hell they are so approachable they make me feel like I want to go there just to hang out with them...lol I recommend these guys highly... Thanks again guys.

June 27, 2015

Long overdue review, i waiting untill a couple thousand miles sorry Sam!! My 2012 Infiniti G37 coupe is running like this thing had 0 miles! It felt unfair... to get the asking price lower because it as at a fair price compared to other places i went to. Sam rushed me and my mother to a credit union 20 min away through rush hour traffic to get us a low interest rate! His team time to ask us how much we were paying on car insurance and saved us 800 bucks a year by switching to another company! Sold my acura tl at an auction for great value! There was nothing negative about my experience, i would highly recommended Market Auto Sales to anybody i come across whose in the market for a great used car! His team is fantastic, Mark made sure my Infiniti was spotless when i picked it up, and Andy was the one who saved us a crap load of money by switching insurances!

June 17, 2015

For months I had been aggravated by getting the runaround from car dealers... The advertised car is not available once you get there, the actual price... is thousands of dollars higher than advertised, hour after hour of wearing me down during the sales process... None of that here!!! Market Auto Sales are THE BEST. Nice selection of cars, good prices, prices are as advertised, no games, fast at processing the paperwork, patient with many questions we had, very courteous. Thank you for restoring my faith in mankind;-) Although we live 25 miles away in NY, our next used car will definitely come from this dealer!!!

May 21, 2015

They helped me beyond any other dealership that I went to . They are the absolute best by what they do . They go above and beyond for there customers .... -shontanay

March 12, 2015

Had the pleasure of doing business with Sam and Andy. They did their best to get me into the car I wanted. Definitely worth driving an hour to take my... chances with them than the other dealerships around my area. Expect the best service and relaxed vibe they will give out to you. Their selection of cars is superb.