Market Auto Sales

103 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 7, 2015

Just got an used Infiniti G37x coupe from this dealership. The car is in great condition as listed. The owner of this dealership, Mr. Sam is such a gentleman... that makes my friends and me have a smooth purchase experience. He is patient to introduce everything about the car. I can tell how much he loves cars. Absolutely NO-NONSENSE, NO-GIMMICKS, HASSLE FREE DEALERSHIP! I will highly recommend this dealership!

March 7, 2015

The services and the price are really good. And the finance manager is a real funny guy.

February 5, 2015

Nice experience today buying my favorite car, the manager here is very warm-hearted and kind to me and my friends, even suggested a restaurant for us to... eat at. The boss Sam is a kind person as well, He drove me to the bank and waited patiently for me while I was inside. The last but not the least, the cars is really awesome here, very satisfied with the cars condition, and the price is fair enough. I would like to introduce this car dealer to my other friends, highly recommended.

January 31, 2015

Love Love my car! Sam was very professional, and he showed me several cars within my budget. I ended up with Mercedes E350, that I absolutely love, The... price was very fair and significantly cheaper as compared to prices at a dealership near me in Pa. The entire process from shopping for my new car, to getting the loan was handled with care and honesty. I definitely will refer my colleagues and family to this dealership.

January 31, 2015

Andy, who sold me the car, drove more than 40 miles round-trip so that my mechanic could inspect this mint-condition car. Plus, Andy set up an oil change... before I picked up the car. It took less than two minutes for Sam (the owner) and and me to agree on a price. Mark, who works in the lot, reminded me that my jumper cables were in the car that I traded in. Thank you, Sam, Andy and Mark. I appreciate the quality of your cars, and more importantly, your respect for customers.

January 30, 2015

Sam’s salesman drove more than 40 miles round-trip so that my mechanic could inspect this mint-condition car. Plus, they did an oil change before I picked... up the car. It took less than two minutes for us to agree on a price. Thank you, Sam, Andy and Mark. I appreciate the quality of your cars, and more importantly, your respect for customers.

January 23, 2015

I am very satisfied with the service I received from Market Auto Sales, I am a first time buyer and my experience at this dealer with Andy, Sam and Mark... couldn't be any greater! Thank you guys!

January 16, 2015

I absolutely in love with my new Acura TL, Thank you Andy for all your help picking a great vehicle and securing me easy financing. Great deal, great cars,... definitely a dealer you should keep in your radar. Andy was even able to find me insurance at a much better rate than I was previously paying and for that I am also thankful. Car had an issue with one speaker in the car, but they assured me that they would take care of it! Thank you all at Market Auto Sales for all your help! See you guys when I'm ready for my next car or upgrade.

January 15, 2015

Sam at Market Auto Sales is one of the best in the business. He provided me with a great deal with a great vehicle (2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe) and a great... interest rate. I will definitely recommend this car dealership to everyone I know!

January 12, 2015

Sam, The GS is everything I thought it would be. When looking at your inventory, I could also see that you have very good taste in vehicles. You are a... car guy for sure!! It was a pleasure to meet and talk with you and refreshing to deal with an honest and hard-working American. We are becoming a dying breed here, for sure. I wish you much success in the future, take care.