Market Auto Sales

103 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 19, 2014

I was referred to this dealer by a few friends who've purchased cars from Sam before. The 2013 Honda Accord I bought is so good, and Sam is a very good... person, he takes care all the things for me give me a very fair price.

December 16, 2014

After searching for a new car for nearly a month, I came across Sam's dealership while driving by. The first thing that caught my attention were the cars... (of course), so I decided to check the place out. Let me tell you its tough searching for a new car, and its even tougher to actually find a dealer that not only has great cars but great prices as well. That's exactly what you will find here at Market Auto Sales, great cars, great prices and great service! It has been nearly a month since I purchased my 2011 Toyota Camry and I couldn't be any happier. Thanks a lot Sam!

Danny thank you so much for all your kind words! You've made my day today just reading this review! Hope to see you again when you are ready for your ...next car! Enjoy your new Camry!!

November 28, 2014

Sam is very knowledgable when it comes to cars. He knows how'd to help you find what suits you and is very helpful in answering any questions. Would definitely... recommend to anyone looking to make an auto purchase!

Paul thank you so much for all your kind words! Hope your enjoying that sweet cooper!

November 9, 2014

I returned to Market Auto Sales for the purchase of my 3rd car as I've been a happy customer since 2001! As with my last two purchases, the guys at Market... said they would handle everything with the trade-in of my current car, registration, paperwork and even financing. I checked out the inventory online and went to the dealership late on Wednesday night. Although they were in the middle of closing, the owner Sam and his associate Mark invited me to look around. I was considering two options - 2011 Infiniti or 2013 Honda Accord - and Mark stayed late helping me compare the two cars. I came back the next day to see the cars during daylight and decided on the Infiniti; both cars were clean and in great shape, but the Infiniti fit my needs better. I told Sam that I would figure out the financing by the weekend with my bank, but Sam recommended a bank where I obtained a better rate. He drove me to the bank where I completed the loan in about a half-hour. We drove back to the dealership and Sam managed the paperwork (plates/registration/etc) saving me a trip to the DMV. Although already clean, Mark made sure the Infiniti was spotless and ready for me to drive off in. Market Auto Sales has a lot of quality cars and as promised managed the whole process in an easy and stress-free way. I love my new ride…thanks guys!

Hello Happy Returning customer! We at Market Auto Sales want to say thank you for your wonderful 3rd review, and it has been our pleasure to keep you ...as a friend and repeat customer! Take care and enjoy your new Infiniti!

November 4, 2014

I Called to buy a car from this dealership and the customer service was absolutely terrrible. The car i was looking at was not one of their most expensive... cars and for that reason i was treated like Garbage. I was rushed off the phone and when i asked if there was any damage to the car i got a sarcastic sigh. I have never been treated this badly by any establishment. When i had explained that i was a serious buyer the response was "I sell over 100 cars so your money is not a big deal to me" I was astonished at this response. I would hate to see what the response would be if i bought the car and had any trouble with it.

Hey Martin. We at Market Auto Sales apologize if we somehow offended you, our intentions are not to make you feel like we treated you like garbage. I ...really do hope you find your perfect car!

November 4, 2014

I Called to buy a car from this dealership and the customer service was absolutely terrrible. The car i was looking at was not one of their most expensive... cars and for that reason i was treated like Garbage. I was rushed off the phone and when i asked if there was any damage to the car i got a sarcastic sigh. I have never been treated this badly by any establishment. I would hate to see what the response would be if i bought the car and had any trouble with it.

September 18, 2014

At Market Auto Sales Sam went out of his way to ensure all our questions and concerns were answered. Sam is extremely helpful and trustworthy.

April 14, 2014

My wife and I bougth a 2010 mazda 3 i have to say that was a great car and the people in that place are so nice,the attention was excellent and the owner... is really nice person is someone that you can trust.....i recomend place if you really want to buy a car

Thank you Leyder and Diana for taking the time to write a review for Market Auto Sales. It was our pleasure to help get into your 2010 Mazda3, it was ...a beautiful car and we know you'll enjoy it for years to come. Thank you again for thinking of Market Auto Sales. Sam- the Owner

February 20, 2014

I bought a Subaru Outback from the guys during the polar vortex (5degreetemps). Guys were fantastic!! Straight shooters! Feel confident shopping @ Market... Auto Sales!

Hello John! Absolutely correct about polar vortex and waiting a while to leave review...It was so long, I almost (key word almost) forgot which Subaru... this was!! Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad that Outback is working as well for you as it did for us! Hopefully no more polar vortexes this year or next year. Best regards.

February 5, 2014

Treated us with respect. Very cooperative and helpful. Buying process was very easy.

Thank you for the review. There was a mutual respect as you and your wife were more than pleasant to deal with. We wish you all the best with your "ne...wer" used car!!