• Great Service, Pressure Free Shopping

I liked the customer service I received. The staff was attentive with me as a client while not being pushy like you would typically expect sales people to be. They allowed me the time to make a decision on my purchase that I was not going to be regretful of and I appreciate that.

Rocio, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car-buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. I hope you enjoy your new purchase. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Sincerely, Emil Moshabad, General Manager emil@sageauto.com

• Great service

Felipe Olivera is always professional and efficient. He recommends the job to be done on my car as I need them.

• Great attention

I like to be able to select different hours for my leaf through out Saturday. In other dealers I need weeks appointment.

• Best deal you can find

The sales representative was attentive and helpful. And the price they offered was just right. Clean facility with the good capuchino machine. I enjoyed a vanilla latte while I was visiting.

• Greate service

Sunny Kang the fleet manager was very helpful with all our needs. He knows how to work with his customer's and answer their questions.

• Great service, very satisfied

Very nice and respectful young man, Andy Santana, on top of things,very satisfied with the work,and services, never have problems. .

They are very friendly very approachable and they are willing to work with you. Also, they give you lots of options

• Such bad service

Good deals, but bad service. Sales person kept saying one then and then changing it up and not keeping his word.

• Very helpful

My salesperson was very friendly and helpful. He worked with me throughout the day to ensure my needs were met.

Excellent customer service. Easy to schedule a time for my car to be serviced. The car was completed in a timely manner.