4.4
Average based on 34 reviews.
  • Great in all areas

Thank you! We appreciate your business and very happy that Jason took the time to help you get what you wanted.

I recently bought my car from Brick City as soon as I walked in the dealer I was greeted in a very curtious and professional manner by Jason He was very knowledgeable with his inventory. make a long story short he stould with me for 2 hours showing me different cars telling me the difference between each car. He listened to what I was looking for in a car I felt no pressure very comfortable and anyone knows the last thing you want is a pushy salesperson. Found my car after like 4 test drives he wanted to make sure that I was making the right purchase. He told me the truth that the car had a had an issue which was fixed before me taking the car HONESTY goes a long way with me. Thank you Jason you have a customer for life

• Excellent customer service

Elizabeth, it was our pleasure and thank you!

I recently purchased a used vehicle at this dealership. I have to tell you at first I was skeptical because of it's location (Newark). However, when I arrived the staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I never felt I was cornered into buying something. Dana was awesome! We hit it off instantly. She's very personable and has a genuine interest in helping you find a car that fits your budget and style. Never pushy or invasive. To add icing on the cake, when I chose my vehicle and went to purchase, I had an expired credit card in my bag w/o my knowledge. I felt embarrassed and disappointed thinking now what do I do. Well, the owner realized my dismay and quickly ushered an employee to drive me home to Passaic to get another credit card. And the vehicle was cleaned and detailed to my satisfaction. I was really impressed with the customer service! I've never experienced such quality service before even coming from a Mercedes dealership. If you're in the market for a used vehicle, go to Brick City Motors pronto!!! Ask for Dana or Miguel. Tell them Elizabeth sent you. :-)

Elizabeth, it was our pleasure and thank you!

• Awesome Service!!!!

Thank you we really appreciate your business!

Like to give Mario a huuuuge shout out for making my first car buying experience a great one. He was knowledgeable about the vehicles and he was helpful every step of the way. Keep up the AWEEEESOME work! :D

Thank you we really appreciate your business!

• excellent service

We are very happy that you received the service you should expect from a family store. Thank you!

I like to thank Carl and a big thanks to Miguel for the great service they provided for me. I love my new used car! It was in mint condition when I first saw it with minor issues. Thanks to Miguel he fixed the minor issues and the car runs and looks great. I would strongly recommend this dealership to my peers and family members. Great spot to represent Newark, NJ with. Once again thanks a thousand Carl and thanks a million Miguel.

• No Clue of Salesmanship

This place is a joke. I was not granted the opportunity to test drive a used 2005 BMW until I had my credit run. Then they did no negotiating off the sticker price, but quickly asked what I wanted to pay each month and how much I had to put down. First of all, who said I was a payment buyer. Assumptions...very poor training. Being a former salesman myself, I found the salesman that dealt with me was inexperienced and no one came to assist. I walked out and never looked back.

Very sorry to learn this. It has been our policy to qualify potential buyers before test driving any high end cars. Including high performance cars. We would only ask for credit if you were planning to finance. We do advise our banks of your budget. They cooperate with us in trying to stay within your payment range. Please contact me if I can be of any assistance. Carl

• 2000 BMW 528I

We appreciate your business. Thank you

I would like to thank Jason for helping me through my buying process the whole team was very helpful and informative. Thank you guys you have a customer for life.

We appreciate your business. Thank you

• 2002 BMW 330 XI

I want to thank Jason and Miguel for making my buying experience easy and fast. Brick City Motors made it happen for me!!!!!!

Thanks Noel, we appreciate your business.

Thanks Noel, we appreciate your business.

• 1st best car

Thank you for your purchase. We appreciate your coming back to us.

my experience here was great. Jason was very helpful and patient he helped me and my father pick out a great car within our price range. this will be the 2nd car we brought from brick city motors and the cars are wonderful.

Thank you for your purchase. We appreciate your coming back to us.

• Misleading

The 1997 Sabb 900 SE Talladega IS NOT A TALLADEGA. Buyer Beware!

The 1997 Sabb 900 SE Talladega IS NOT A TALLADEGA. Buyer Beware!

We use a VIN decoder which gives the make and model of the car. It also provides other information. In any case the info we got was incorrect. The Saab would have been priced at 5995 if it were a Talladega model. We corrected the listing. Thank you for pointing it out to us.

• Not the right truck

Although I did not buy their response and follow up were fast, courteous, and professional.

Thank you for considering a purchase from us. We appreciate the opportunity.

Thank you for considering a purchase from us. We appreciate the opportunity.