• Great in all areas

Thank you! We appreciate your business and very happy that Jason took the time to help you get what you wanted.

I recently bought my car from Brick City as soon as I walked in the dealer I was greeted in a very curtious and professional manner by Jason He was very knowledgeable with his inventory. make a long story short he stould with me for 2 hours showing me different cars telling me the difference between each car. He listened to what I was looking for in a car I felt no pressure very comfortable and anyone knows the last thing you want is a pushy salesperson. Found my car after like 4 test drives he wanted to make sure that I was making the right purchase. He told me the truth that the car had a had an issue which was fixed before me taking the car HONESTY goes a long way with me. Thank you Jason you have a customer for life

• Great buying experience and fantastic deal

I saw a car on Car Gurus and found a great car. My sales James consultant was fantastic and even helped me get a great deal on top tier insurance. I highly recommend James to everyone. Tell him Naimah sent you

• tec2231/pliers scammed Brick City Motors & fin.

Tec2231/pliers scammed Brick City Motors and the finance company by pretending to live in New Jersey-he lives in Manhattan, New York City.

• Tec2231

I have a very good experience my credit is so mess up but they still was able to get me a car

• Buyer

I had a great experience purchasing my car here. They were very patient with me and helped find the right vehicle

• bonne

the car is a solid ride with low miles and great condition

the car is a solid ride with low miles and great condition

• Poor experience.

The buying process was cool. However, once i bought the car is when the problems started occurring. Within the first two weeks, my transmission went and i brought the car back to them because i had a 30 day warranty. They fixed it but told me i could not bring it back if anything else happened to the vehicle regardless of my 30-day warranty. BIG PROBLEM. About 3-4 weeks into having the car, the starter stopped working. When i called them to inform them about the issue, they reaffirmed that i could not bring the car back to them DESPITE BEING UNDER A 30 DAY WARRANTY. I never got into any accidents wit the vehicle when the transmission went out. But they refused to fix my car when the starter stopped working. The car is a 2006 model with 150k miles. DONT SHOP HERE. AND on top of that. My temporary license plate expired before they even issued me the real license plate; which i payed for wit the purchase of the vehicle. Smh. Dont shop here.

• My son's first car.

This weekend I purchased my son's first car from Brick City. Gary and his brother were very helpful and made the car buying process very easy. Gary was also very helpful in finding the right car for my son. In fact, my son and I were talking about Saturday's buying experience this morning and my son said he noticed every one at Brick City seemed very honest. My son also asked me this morning if I would buy another car from Brick City and I told him absolutely!

• Brick city Motors

The customer service at Brick city motors was great and excellent! They all worked with me and I drove away in a keep the same day. Thanks guys!!

• Excellent customer service

Elizabeth, it was our pleasure and thank you!

I recently purchased a used vehicle at this dealership. I have to tell you at first I was skeptical because of it's location (Newark). However, when I arrived the staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I never felt I was cornered into buying something. Dana was awesome! We hit it off instantly. She's very personable and has a genuine interest in helping you find a car that fits your budget and style. Never pushy or invasive. To add icing on the cake, when I chose my vehicle and went to purchase, I had an expired credit card in my bag w/o my knowledge. I felt embarrassed and disappointed thinking now what do I do. Well, the owner realized my dismay and quickly ushered an employee to drive me home to Passaic to get another credit card. And the vehicle was cleaned and detailed to my satisfaction. I was really impressed with the customer service! I've never experienced such quality service before even coming from a Mercedes dealership. If you're in the market for a used vehicle, go to Brick City Motors pronto!!! Ask for Dana or Miguel. Tell them Elizabeth sent you. :-)

Elizabeth, it was our pleasure and thank you!