4.0
  • Best used car transaction I've had

I have bought several used cars in my life and this by far was the smoothest and best experience I have had. I saw the Jeep I wanted that they offered on cars.com and reached out to them via email. Tony is straight up and honest and I was able to get the transaction done at a great price in one day. We agreed on a price over the phone and the paperwork was a snap! Luxury Cars of Lexington is a family business who obviously values customer relationships. I would highly recommend Luxury Cars of Lexington to anyone looking for great value and good service in a used car.

• New owner of Lexus GS 350

Great experience. Very helpful. Went extra mile to provide me with what I wanted

Thank you Roderick for choosing Luxury Cars of Lexington to provide you with the car you need.

• Car Shopping

Attractive looking, strong running engines in cars. I guess it's all about how much you're willing to spend, and the year model. The higher the year model, the less deficiencies with the vehicle. Know what you want, and what to look for when purchasing any vehicle.

• Buyer

Just purchase my new hummer and the staff is just awesome made me feel like I knew them forever. Would like to thank Sean, Tony & Charles for all their assistances in my buying process. Thank You All so much. I'll be bringing you more business soon.

• Not pleased with my experience

We pulled our kids out of school early and drove 240 round trip to come and see a vehicle at Luxury Cars of Lexington. After viewing the Carfax and seeing that this vehicle has been in northern states, we specifically asked the dealer if there was any rust. They said "No" and even called back to say that they went back and checked the car himself and that there wasn't any rust. It took me 30 seconds to look under the vehicle to see that that underneath was covered in rust. There was even some spray paint in the visible areas to cover the rust color, but the "rust bubble" texture was still visible.

• Buying a used car

Thank you for your business, we hope to serve you again in the future.

A lot of nice vehicles to choose from. Luxury vehicles and sedans. Love how the salesmen make you feel comfortable to ask any questions that you wanted to ask.

Thank you for your business, we hope to serve you again in the future.

• We're ugly on phone

They had terrible customer service could not give me a price quote online as I live in another county terrible service .

We apologize for the Incident, sales consultants are not allowed to discuss or negotiate prices on the phone.

• Great Customer Service

We appreciate your business.

Purchase a car from Luxury Cars of Lexington. I had a maintenance issue with the car. One call to Sean and Tony and they took care of the problem less than 24 hours!!!! These guys are doing a wonderful job at Luxury Cars of Lexington. They are very friendly and have great customer service skills!!! The buying process was simple and easy, they took care of everything with no stress on my part!!! Thanks Sean and Tony!!!

We appreciate your business.

• Great Service

We thank you for your trust in us, and we appreciate the business.

Tony made it comfortable to buy my 2013 Infiniti G37x. The guys there was very genuine and cared that my needs and wants were met. I laughed and talk with all the guys including Tony. I do recommend this dealership to all Michelin Employees

We thank you for your trust in us, and we appreciate the business.

• No Contact

We apologize for what happened, please consider us again in the future.

Never received a call or email from the dealer. I was ready to buy but have moved on to other dealerships. I would not recommend this dealer to anyone.

We apologize for what happened, please consider us again in the future.