Liberty Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

2.7

2.7

Great service!!

I had a great experience working with Jarod at Liberty Dodge Chrysler Jeep. We found the Jeep online and the price and mileage was just what we were looking for. Jarod was great to work with and I would definitely do business with him again. He even put my mats in my Jeep while it was getting detailed!!

Salesman, Jarod Callander was great!

After having my 2008 Dodge Journey serviced and finding major problems with the ABO system, I determined I was better off trading it in versers having it repaired. Service referred me to Jarod. He was very patient and understanding of my overall situation. I never knew buying a car could be so painless. I was very upfront about my expectations. He was honest and upfront about what he could and would deliver. This is very, very important to any car-buying customer! I have already referred family to ask for him in their next car buying "adventure". Jarod made my "ride" to my new/used car very smooth. Thanks!

1.3

Let him walk of the lots without test drive

Wow! My son really likes the new overpriced Jeep srt8 and I have been trying to get him to not buy a new car as his truck is almost paid off. He got approved thru his bank and went into this dealership with a letter of credit and they instead of taking him for a drive wasted his time seeing if they could agree on price first!! Wow so much for the car selling itself, they wouldn't even put him in the car with proof he could buy it that day. So a BIG THANK YOU LIBERTY JEEP from his Mom! I gotta say after having purchased probably over 50 cars I have never seen this sales technique!!