Midway Autohaus

229 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 9, 2019

Made the trip up from Indianapolis to purchase and 2014 Scion tC. Scheduled the appointment the day prior and Marek was very punctual and professional,... made the purchase very easy. All the staff there was friendly and helpful, Marek , Mike and everyone else. Made our drive well worth our time. Would definitely buy from them again.

Dear Marc, Congratulations on your Scion Tc! and thank you for your business. We really appreciate you choosing Midway Autohaus, we know you had many... different dealers to choose from. I'm glad that Marek and our team were able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. On behalf of your friends here at Midway Autohaus, we wish you many happy miles and look forward to helping you in any way we can now and in the future! Best, Margaret, Client Relations Manager

March 7, 2019

Midwayautohaus in Bridgeview is a great place if your looking for a great car. Markek Kantor my salesperson was exceptional. Answering all my questions... and making the usually long process of buying a car quick and efficient. Good honest people selling great cars at a reasonable price. Thank you Midwayautohaus for my awesome Mustang. I absolutely love it!

• April 18, 2018

I was only looking for a car with a Carfax report and this place had them. Online they have a good selection of cars. I did my homework online before going... in. Before walking in I already knew what I was looking for (I had narrowed it down to two cars). From the time I walked into the dealer to the time I left, I felt welcomed. Everyone was nice and answered all my questions. My salesman, Siggy listened to all my requests and concerns. He was very helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a car.

February 17, 2019

Came in at 12pm with old car, left at 2pm with new car. No worries whatsoever. I couldn't imagine better experience than this :-) Very happy.

January 8, 2019

I was very pleased with Kaya, she was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. Test drove the cars we were interested in. Overall experience was really... great.

December 3, 2018

I had a great experience with Paul. He let us drive the car for an extended amount of time before buying. He helped us through the financing part as... well. Recommend!

August 7, 2018

Here is the "scam" that these guys are running. They buy cars at auction that have clean CarFax reports. They have had some really bad damage... repaired and it is announced at the auction so they can buy them for next to nothing. CarFax will eventually record this auction announcement but usually not for many months. In the mean time they price the car several thousand dollars below what it should be priced to sell it quickly. The buyer never knows. After all, who goes back to check the CarFax of a car they bought months ago. Fortunately, I bought an AutoCheck report the morning I was going to buy this car. They record auction announcements right away. The car that I I was about to spend $15k on had major structural damage announced at auction and was probably worth less than half of that. Be very careful dealing with these guys. If the price seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Hi Matt, Thank you taking the time to reach out and share your thoughts and feelings about your experience with Midway Autohaus. Your feedback is impo...rtant to us because it allows us the opportunity improve our dealership. We offer a complimentary Carfax report for every single vehicle we sell, including vehicles that might state structural damage. However, "Structural Damage" is a misleading term used by the auctions facilitating the vehicle sale (which you'll see on the Carfax/Autocheck). These cars are announced as "structural damage" at the time of auction sale, based on National Auto Auction Association policy. Any unibody car that sustains damage greater than a 1/8th of an inch dent to a structural component is considered structural. Anytime the Auction discovers any type of damage on a vehicle, not knowing the exact cause or extent of the damage, they announce it as "structural damage" to cover all limits of their liability. To provide a piece of mind and complete transparency for our customers we also offer a complimentary LIVE third party TrueFrame inspection for most of our "Structural" vehicles. TrueFrame inspect the complete uni-body, structure, or frame of the vehicle to be sure it is within the manufacturer's specifications. The detailed TrueFrame Report is uploaded to both CARFAX and AutoCheck. It is an easy to read 4 page document complete with the Vehicle's Certificate of Integrity. Our customers can also take their vehicle of interest for additional inspections of their choice, prior to their purchase. Please reach out to our Customer Relations Manager, Margaret, to further discuss these issues. She can be reached at 1-708-584-9999 or margaret@midwayautohaus.com. We are always here to help! We proudly offer the most transparent used car buying experience and look forward to speaking with you and addressing your concerns. Best, MIdway Autohaus Team.

July 31, 2018

My sales person Anette was outstanding and extremely helpful in the entire process. Showed me the car fax prior to me even asking to see it. Also, wasn’t... pushy at all as many car salesmen are. Would recommend them to other looking for a car.

July 14, 2018

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE!!!!! The absolute worse customer service ever! The car that I came to look at was over 3k miles that was advertised on the... vehicle. And when I test drove it the owner was driving the car as his personal car and didn’t even have the decenty to remove his child’s car seat before I test drove it. I was quoted a price then got to the dealership and was given a price wayyy more then what I was quoted and the didn’t even care to fix it. The sale person Mark is a complete moron! Avoid this place by any means!

Hi Devonshe, thank you for your feedback and I apologize you feel like you were not treated well at the dealership. I have tried to call you multiple ...times to follow up on your concerns. We are committed to honoring the price we quoted you, we did not change our sales price of the vehicle. You failed to inform us that your Credit Union in Wisconsin mandates by law that the dealer collects TAXES, that is why there was a discrepancy in the pricing. We never agreed or promised to pay your taxes for you. Also, when you called us during the week we provided you specific instructions that the Bill of Sale needs to be faxed to your Credit Union so they can approve you for the loan and send us proof of payment. We told you to come early in the morning while your Credit Union is still open. Your credit union was closed when you came in and unfortunately at point, we could not do anything to help you. You wanted us to release a vehicle to you without payment, which is against our dealership policy. Please feel free to call me back to discuss in more detail at 708-594-0000. Sincerely, Greg C General Manager

July 14, 2018

Anesthesia was a great sales lady. Returned all my calls on time. They gave me a very good deal on the. Fast and courteous. I would buy here again