• Chevy equinox

Very good dealer to do business with helpful the sales staff excellent and go all out to help you.i would recommend them to my family and friends.

Thank you for letting us know what a great job we did. You are very much appreciated and we look forward to assisting you again!

• retired

great job from Greg Taylor to help us find the care we wanted. my hat off to him and to Assistant service manager Steve Schmitt.

• Julie M

Leslie always goes above and beyond what is expected with his customer service (which is why we always go back to him at KiPo Chevrolet.) He not only tries to find the best price and car for our family, but also picks up our car for routine oil changes and tire rotations (as we live somewhat far from the dealership and have extremely busy schedules.) He always treats us like a close friend or family member and even brought the kids Christmas gifts this year. We will always be happy to do business with Leslie and KiPo Chevrolet and will confidently recommend him to any of our friends and family who are looking for a vehicle.

• One of the Best in the area.

Buying a vehicle is the easy part. Getting good service is what makes me go back to Kipo.

Thank you Paulie! We think we have a pretty great Service Center too!

Thank you Paulie! We think we have a pretty great Service Center too!

• Buyer

Jeff Smith was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Took the time to make everything as good as it could be!!!

• Shelly Meigs

This was not my first experience with kipo motors in Ransomville New York. Leslie is great! When in for service he takes a minute to stop and say hello! Service department also pleasant and accommodating. The whole process of re-leasing went swiftly and without a glitch. Try them the service is GREAT and if local you do not have to drive far !!! This time I received a gift and a personal call from Keith for my business- nice touch!! Thank much I am enjoying my Equinox very much!

• Best Experience Ever!

This is the best experience I have ever had. Dawn Sawyer is an asset to your company.

• They Never Gave Up

It took a little while but they never gave up and worked out a great deal for me. Thanks so much to Mike & Tom for all their hard work. I LOVE my new car.

• great dealership

Super salesman, knowledgeable, very friendly, love to do business with him Mike Horten

• EXCELLENT saleswoman, Samantha

Samantha was awesome. I will be back and send all I know who are in the buying mood. Not crazy about the handling of my new car. . I was impressed with the Sonic Sedan but as I drive it I am very unhappy, I would not recommend this car model to anyone. As a Chevy family, I am very unhappy with this model. My father was a GM employee until he retired after 45 years. I will have to look into a better GM model.