New 877-556-9815 Dealer Website
Used 866-484-4526 Email Dealer
Service 866-484-5030

Average based on 60 reviews.
  • great dealership

Super salesman, knowledgeable, very friendly, love to do business with him Mike Horten

• EXCELLENT saleswoman, Samantha

Samantha was awesome. I will be back and send all I know who are in the buying mood. Not crazy about the handling of my new car. . I was impressed with the Sonic Sedan but as I drive it I am very unhappy, I would not recommend this car model to anyone. As a Chevy family, I am very unhappy with this model. My father was a GM employee until he retired after 45 years. I will have to look into a better GM model.

• Great help

Very helpful during a very bad situation. Dawn was so helpful to us and made us very stress free in this whole experance.

• Great service Went to check out used car

Dawn my sales person was very helpful and understanding even when I told her I changed my mind on purchasing a car I came into see. She advised to make a down payment to hold it. I still did not purchase the vehicle, but went with leasing a vehicle. She helped me set up the WIFI and the Onstar which was a Big help to me.

• Worth the drive

I drive past 3 other Chevrolet dealers to get to kipo. It's not for the coffee. The owners, salespeople and service departments always treat me like I'm their most important customer. I would highly recommend the drive to Ransomville.

• Left satisfied

i had a great experience with my new car purchase. Very helpfull and friendly staff.

• KIPO Ransomville

KIPO is a great place to buy a car. They are friendly, helpful, honest and very up front and open about the whole process. They make sure you understand everything before the sale is finalized. I would recommend them to anyone. My salesperson, Dawn, was wonderful.

• A very pleasant experience.

I was treated very respectfully and the service I had done was done in a very timely manner. I have no complaints. The atmosphere was very friendly.

• GREAT PLACE!!!!

Super salesman, knowledgeable, very friendly, love to do business with him...Jeff Smith

• Great Service

My salesman picked up my truck and dropped it off after the service. The service team called promptly when the vehicle was ready. All around great experience!