• St. Clair Mercedes Benz

Every experience thus far at St.Clair Shores M.B. service department, has been a pleasure, especially Ms. Joy the Service Rep! All of the staff members are great and they've all treated myself and my family with kindness and respect. I ONLY wish I purchased my ML 350 from there!

• FANTASTIC!

Joe was the first individual I dealt with. He gave me a great deal from the start. There was no unnecessary back and forth negotiations to be done. Just a great deal from the start. Connie and Arnes were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Arnes was extremely attentive and his constant communication with me which was highly appreciated. I will most definitely be sending friends and family to Arnes and MB of SCS in the future. Great customer service!

• Best Mercedes Benz Dealership

They are so friendly and always keep you updated on the status of your vehicle. The make sure you have all the conveniences of home if you choose to wait, or arrange a car to take you home if you wish.

• Great service

The staff is very helpful and accommodating. They are willing to explain things to you and be realistic with the time it will take to complete the repair/maintenance. This is the best mercedes dealership in the state of Michigan.

• Great Service

Customer care was great, I enjoy the coffee and donuts as I waited on my car to be service. Friendly staff !

• Service

Follow up was good. The ordering was done immediately. Explanation of service was good, I was not sure wht I needed the repairs

• Well done

The service and process was well defined and explained, went fast, kept me informed/updated on progress. Great place, I go there every time for service.

• Great service n clean comfortable waiting area

User friendly n quick as soon as you enter the garage Someone comes out right away to assist you then show you the waiting area and before doing any work they will discuss with you what they found and give an appropriate price

• Excellent

Excellent service. Friendly atmosphere. I would definitely return to this dealership. Everyone was very professional and courtesy. I would recommend this dealership to other people.

• Great People

Everyone has so Helpful & Great to work with! It's not easy dealing with the public. The Dealership with told to me by a friend and he was right.