New 888-566-8362 Dealer Website
Used 877-833-0032 Email Dealer
Service 888-256-3961

4.1
Average based on 15 reviews
  • My salesman and his manager were the BEST!!!

Jerry Morawski made purchasing my C300 on 12/12/11 the best experience ever!! His pleasant demeanor, his understanding of my needs & wants, and his Complete Honesty, will keep me coming back to him and referring him whenever I can!! Car salesmen get bad raps lots of times but when I tell you he is AWESOME, BELIEVE IT!! His manager, Larry, was also wonderful and extremely personable!! Thank you Jerry for my birthday gift on 12/12/11!!!!

• D. Cain

Christopher kept me informed about the services needed for my car. Great Service Repre. Christopher. Very Clean waiting room and bathroom

• Service Department, automo repair for nail in tire

The service was excellent. My repairs were completed timely and efficiently and the staff was very friendly and competent. I would definitely recommend this service department.

• Great buying experience

Dave Dykstra was the most pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful car sales person I've ever worked with. He was honest, transparent and very informative. I have been a long time Lexus driver and Dave managed to move me to MB.

• great service

Kris was very courteous along with fast and friendly service. I called and got a same day appointment. The facility is clean and comfortable.

• Alexandria Williams

when I pick up my car it is clean, because it is a new car I can not talk about service at this time.

• Great, friendly service

Alan was patient and helpful as I began my journey with MB of SCS. Even though I wasn't initially ready to purchase/lease a car the first time I went to the dealership, Alan spent a lot of time with me talking through my different options and cars that would fit my needs. He was very responsive throughout the process before and after I ordered my car and took delivery of it, answering questions and walking me through the process. Mike, the product concierge was also very helpful when I arrived to pick up my car. He spent over a half hour walking me through all the options my car came with and instructing me how to use them, as well as customizing some options on the car for me, like the keyless entry.

• WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

The service was excellent with wonderful customer service & care from the manager Kristopher Crosby. Would highly recommend this dealership.

• Great service

friendly staff,picked my car and delivered on time, car was returned clean and spotless. Provided me with a very nice service car while my car is being serviced.

• Not the best shopping experience

I contacted this dealer about a car they had listed on Cars.com. It took 4 or 5 days for them to respond and when they did, as it turns out, they did not have the car that had been listed. The dealer said they would get back to me with other cars but never did. As a result of this I did not do business with them.