Ray Catena of Union LLC

613 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ray Catena of Union LLC from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent customer service

Good customer service starts at customer first call. I call and ask for the price for a complete brake service, they can provide you a clear and reasonable quotation in just a minute for those parts and labor costs that they will charge you with the work hours . They sent emails and text message to remind you the appointment details, excellent job. That's what we want.

• Great experience
    April 24, 2017

Shopping for a new car makes me cringe. I've been procrastinating it for so long. Haggling with a car salesman is not how I want to spend an afternoon. I recently leased a vehicle at Ray Catena in Union. Stan Baum was exceptional!!! He listened, he was honest, he was everything!! What a kind soul. He made this a memorable, pleasant experience. All of my needs were met in record time. Thank you Stan for providing such incredible service. I must mention that Ty, our new car delivery representative was amazing as well. He was very thorough and informative, let's not forget funny. Overall a wonderful experience!

• Excellent Experience!
    April 22, 2017

Enjoyed working with Stanley. Very pleasant experience and no pressure situation. Dealership was well appointed and very inviting. Entire process was very quick, quickest I have ever experienced in buying a car. Definitely worth the 5 stars!

• Excellent Experience
    April 20, 2017

It was the greatest sales Experience working with Stanley Baum for buying my E 350 2015 SPORTS CAR He is a great Asset to the co. he made the whole process of purchase seamless from beginning to end. We will definitely recommend him to our friends & family. Thank you Stanley.

• Great Experience
    April 20, 2017

This was my husbands and I first experience with Ray Catena. We were very please with the service. Stanley Baum took the time to out to cater to our every need and question. He worked effortlessly to ensure our happiness and explored all of our options until we found the car we loved. Stanley made my husband and I knew how everything in our new car worked (even synced our phones to the cars bluetooth). I highly recommend Ray Catena Mercedes Benz. Please make sure to ask for Stanley Baum, you will not be disappointed. :-)

• Thank you Lenny! Love my car!
    April 19, 2017

Enjoyed working with Lenny. Great communication - email, text, and follow up phone calls. He ensured I was aware of all the details from start to finish. I fully recommend Lenny and Union, NJ dealership.

• Love my E300
    April 19, 2017

Chris was awesome to work with, we test drove a few vehicles and answered all of our questions with a smile. He was a pleasure to work with.

• Very Pleasant Experience
    April 17, 2017

Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Union

The C43 is an ANIMAL!!!!!! Thank you for allowing Lenny to earn your business and welcome to the Ray Catena of Union family! Thank you, Dan Liguori

Lenny was very hands on during my purchase process of an AMG C43. He knew I had timing constraints as to when I would be able to come in and get the vehicle and was able to accommodate me each step of the way. Not to mention the fact that the car was very limited in supply and he was able to make a transaction happen without the exact vehicle being at his dealership at a great price. Fully recommend both Lenny and the Union dealership, very satisfied customer.

• Outstanding experience
    April 15, 2017

Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Union

Thank you for the great review of Lenny! We hope you love your new Ray Catena Mercedes Benz!! Thank you, Dan Liguori

High quality experience with Lenny and Ray Catena. My desired vehicle was very specific and difficult to obtain. We went through multiple vehicle iterations over an extended period of time; Lenny was patient and thorough throughout the process. His affable manner and customer focus combined to make my car buying experience outstanding.

Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Union

• Excellent service - very professional!
    April 11, 2017

Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Union

Welcome to the Ray Catena Family!!!Thank you for the great review and allowing Lenny to earn your business. Thank you, Dan Liguori

Lenny was a pleasure to work with through the whole buying experience. He was able to work the deal to allow us to drive our new MB off the lot the same day. Happy to recommend him and the Ray Catena team to potential buyers.