Lakewood Happy Motors, Inc.

• Great car buying experience!

Wade is the best salesman in town. Thinks of his customers first and makes buying a car as painless as possible. Five thumbs up!

• Wade at lakewood happy motors

Wade is the best, he'll even buy you dinner. They worked hard for us and got us into a awesome SUV

• Wade @ Lakewood Happy Motors

Wade is amazing! He works the deals for you. No stressing and you will walk out with a vehicle! I'm very pleased with our purchase!

• Wade the man

Wade was the man good guy very helpful and very quick with trying to get you into a car come down and he will do everything to help you out!

• Trucks

Didn't end up buying a car, but Flint was great he wasn't pushy at all. They didn't have what I wanted and he didnt try to sell me something I wouldn't like.

• Just looking

They are very helpful. And always try to help you get into the right vehicle

They are very helpful. And always try to help you get into the right vehicle

• never lists mileage

It's not complicated to enter the mileage when listing a vehicle. Yet this dealership can't seem to figure it out.

• been using lakewood happy motors for 10 years

We have been using Lakewood happy motors for years now, we are truly satisfied with how they treat us there. As long as you keep in touch with them they will work with you. we would recommend them to any one.

• I got a good deal from Happy Motors

The mileage on their cars are no more than anywhere else, I like the large selection of SUV's and trucks on the lot. I purchased a Dodge Durango and was surprised by how easy they made the selling procedure. I would recommend them to any one that need a low price car or truck. Their service department is the best too. Many of the other car dealers didn't even have a service center.

• Dumb & Dumber

Put the mileage on your posts! Trying to buy a car and 100 of your cars come on because you won't put the mileage of your vehicles. Won't buy a car from you just on that principle alone.