Jacky Jones Ford-Lincoln

• Fast, Friendly and Folksy

There was a time when all "hometown" dealerships treated their customers like old friends. I thought those days had gone, but Lori Boles and the team at Jacky Jones in Sweetwater have restored my faith in the car buying experience. Having found a an extremely low-mileage but well-equipped Ford Edge on Cars.com, I was quickly contacted by Terry (one of the sales managers... yes, a sales manager was actually personally responding to an Internet inquiry). He put me in touch with Lori, who immediately called me and let me know that the very vehicle I was looking at was actually her own just-returned trade-in. She had very obviously taken exceptional care of this vehicle, and had it waiting for us the moment we arrived for a test drive. It was exactly what we were looking for. Lori and Kevin (one of the financial team) guided us through the entire sales process, from agreeing to a price to accessing a value for our trade-in to completing all of the required paperwork in less than 90 minutes. It was amazing to see an operation come together like clockwork, but without once making us feel like we were "just a customer." In short, if you live in east Tennessee -- heck, if you are just driving through on I-75 -- and you want the kind of customer service your parents received fifty years ago and you thought you'd never see again, take the drive to Sweetwater and let Lori, Terry, Kevin and the entire Jacky Jones team prove that a car buying experience can still be fast, friendly and with the kind of hospitality you deserve.

Jim- Thank you for your kind comments and sharing your thoughts with the online community. Your review reflects our values and that "folksy" hospitality that we want every customer to experience at our dealership. Welcome to the Jacky Jones Ford Lincoln family!

• 2005 f250

I recently worked at Jackie Jones. I really appreciate every woman. Especially mrs. Lori for helping me buy my vehicle. And Matt Plemons for making a run.

• President Mccammon-Ammons-Click Funeral Home

I could not have asked for anything better at Jacky Jones thanks Stanley.

I could not have asked for anything better at Jacky Jones thanks Stanley.

• Ms Long

Lori was a great person to work with, and David found exactly what I wanted. I love my new car.

• great buying experience.

staff are knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Easy buying experience without the "typical" experience found at other dealerships.

• Service Department is superior

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

We are very pleased with JJ's service department. Their full service staff is knowledgeable and capable to make my service appointments a confident and pleasant experience.

• Jerry H Maryville Tenn

These folks are very friendly and not the high pressure salespersons we have dealt with in the past. They made us feel comfortable at all times even when we had doubts about trading a vehicle we loved for a newer model.

Mr. and Mrs. Hall- It was our pleasure to assist you with the new Explorer. Please be watching for a special gift in the mail! Thank you for the positive review.

• Friendly staff

I had a set of new tires put on. I was kinda disappointed that I was not offered a Road hazard warranty. I didn't realize that it was an option until I got home and my husband asked me if I got the warranty. The employees were friendly so I am thankful for that.

Tracie- Thank you for visiting our service department. We constantly focus on improving our staff and will ensure your next visit is even better than before.

• 2017 King Ranch F350

Thank you for your repeat business, Mr. Woods. Your new Super Duty is stunning! We're sure you'll enjoy it!

Great experience, this is third truck I have ordered and purchased from Jacky Jones. Thanks to Lori Boles and others who worked to be sure everything went smoothly.

• Good Experience!

Lori was very nice as well as the others helping out with my purchase

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We hope to see you again soon!

Lori was very nice as well as the others helping out with my purchase