Jaguar-Land Rover Lakeside

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Range Rover Convertible

My sales consultant, William S. , and the business manager, Steve F. , were excellent at finding me the right vehicle and getting me the best financing. I am very happy with my new Range Rover Convertible that replaced the Mercedes I traded in.

Mrs. Yolanda Dabney

First of all, I want to thank William S.- He is an awesome salesman. Very helpful and willing to go that extra mile! The service with everyone was great. I would recommend this Jaguar dealer to anyone. Although, this dealership is furthest from my home - but still well worth the trip. This is my second buying experience there. Again, thanks to Jaguar of Lakeside!

Jaguar F type

For some reason the best Jaguar dealer in the area is furthest from my home - but still well worth the trip. This is my second buying experience there and they were both great - easy to deal with, helpful and friendly

Great service and customer service!

Since the moment I began inquiring about my new car up to the delivery I experienced a first class service, professionalism and kindness! Molly, Robert and Derek were just terrific!

Very Enjoyable Experience

Derek was amazing and Joe was very helpful as well. The process was very simple and easy. Made for a very enjoyable experience. The facilities left a little bit to be desired but was certainly understandable due to the remodeling.

2015 Range Rover Evoque

By far the best customer service, quick and easy process to buy a car. I will most definitely be back to This dealership in the future

Don A.

I entered the dealership not knowing what kind of car would best suit our needs. Our salesman, William, was fairly quick to point out the amazing deals they had on some demos. Ended up buying a Land Rover Discovery, which is absolutely perfect! My only criticism is that it requires premium gas, and still only gets about 13 miles/gal.!!

My new Land Rover

I had such a great experience at the lakeside Land Rover dealership, everyone was so friendly, my sales Person Joe was the most genuine guy I have ever purchased a vehicle from. Great experience overall will be coming back for my next vehicle!

New Land Disco

I am so in love with my Land Rover Discovery. Leased a demo with 3000 miles. Car condition was brand new. Two downfalls, wind shield was dirty inside and the speakers rattle with base. One fixable, the other not. Dealer was awesome! Friendly, easy to contact, and really had it all together. I’ll be a returning customer, possibly a Land Rover driver for quite some time.

Fantastic Dealership

Jaguar Land Rover Lakeside and its employees are a pleasure to do to business with. The sales representative I dealt with was completely transparent and there were no hidden fees or "bait and switch" tactics often employed by other sellers. My sales representative responded promptly to my inquiries and even was available on Sunday when the dealership was closed. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.