Jaguar-Land Rover Lakeside

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

3.8

2019 Discovery Sport

Had to buy a car quickly. I also wanted a Land/Range Rover. Walked into Lakeside Land/Range Rover dealership to find myself buying a demo. Bummed to find there’s no navigation or sunroof. Options are limited and I feel in a way I got ripped off. Haven’t had the car long enough to say is this the car I really wanted??!!

Discovery Sport

Dealership is very neat and organized, my salesman Joe R was very nice and tried to help us every way possible. He also followed up with lots of calls to check up. The people working at the dealership were really friendly and everything worked out.

Customer

I am satisfied with the quality of service at Jaguar Land Rover Lakeside in Macomb, Michigan. The sales people and management were very accommodating to my needs,

Dealership Review

I called several Land Rover Dealers In Michigan and then I got Mike Hinkley. He was very personable and made me feel confident that I would be taken care of with your dealership. He did not disappoint. Exceptional customer service in a time where so many forget how important that is.

Great dealer and salesperson

Very professional and very fair trade in paid for my vehicle. Louis my salesperson and the financial person we’re great to work with. Highly recommend the dealer and salesmen.

Great Experience!

Everyone was professional and friendly and made working with them very easy, especially when time is of the essence. I highly recommend the entire team.

Dealer response

Thank you Sue! We're glad you had such a good experience.

Dealership Review

Mike H. was by far the best salesman I've dealt with to date! He made the entire process start to finish ideal. Thank's again for all of your time and help, Mike! :)

Dealer response

We're glad Mike gave you such a great sales experience! Enjoy your new car.

Dealership Review

Jaguar-Land Rover Lakeside met all my needs. Sales person Matt was proactive in reaching out, responsive to questions, and partnered with me on the purchase process. I would definitely recommend him to others considering purchasing a vehicle.

Dealer response

We're glad Matt was able to get you the car you wanted and deliver an exceptional sales experience as well. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Discovery Sport

Louis was great, very friendly and helpful. The facility is nice, easy to find and wonderful to work with. They have been following up an thorough with any questions.

Dealer response

Thank you, we're glad Louis was able to help you!

Wonderful experience!

William was great! He spent much time explaining everything to me. After discussing my desires, he found the perfect car for my needs. Absolutely love my new car, it’s everything I have been wanting.

Dealer response

Thank you Amy! We're glad you love your new car.