Jaguar-Land Rover Lakeside

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service!

William is an awesome salesperson! Provides superb product knowledge and excellent customer service! William has continued his service after the sale making sure everything with the vehicle is going as expected!

Dealer response

We're glad you had such a great sales experience! We're big fans of William too!

Range Rover

William in sales goes above and beyond to help you. Such a great experience. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Recommend this dealership 100 percent.

Dealer response

Thank you, we're glad we were able to deliver an exceptional experience to you!

Best car buying experience EVER

I have bought over 10 cars in my life. I have been to various dealerships and various brands. I have never gone back to the same dealership. But I will now. Shopping for my Range Rover Evoque was by far the most pleasant and non-painful car buying experience ever. It all started with my web inquiry where I received a response almost immediately. In fact, I received a call from two separate people, but that's okay, two is better than none. Mason did an amazing job communicating with me and getting the information I requested timely. This encouraged me to visit the dealer. When I arrived, Mason was not available (sorry Mason). So William ended up being my salesman. William was polite, courteous, informative, listened to what I wanted, asked questions, and within minutes, he had a car pulled up that fit my needs EXACTLY. Before we even took off for a test drive, William gave me a tour of the Evoque. This is something I never experienced elsewhere. After getting price quotes for the vehicle, I decided to buy it right then and there. I never felt pressured. I felt informed, well-taken care of, and lucky. William got me a heck of a deal. Everyone else I encountered was also extremely informative and friendly. I never felt like just another customer. They seemed to genuinely care about my purchase and my happiness. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership.

CPO 2016 Jaguar XF S

I've been looking for a very specific optioned used Jaguar XFS for quite some time. Lakeside Jaguar had one that was very close. However I live out of state in NY and was hesitant about purchasing. Over the course of a week I spoke to Mike Hinkley at Lakeside Jaguar regarding the car. He was courteous and professional at all times. This was a certified pre owned and he responded to all my questions about the car and CPO program even provided a video of the car. They arranged shipping cheaper than I could find on my own and handled every detail keeping me informed regarding the process. I also received e-mails from the sales manager and GM asking if I had any questions. I realize everyone's experience is different, however if I had to do it again I would and in the event Lakeside Jaguar has the next Jaguar I'm looking for I wouldn't hesitate in making another deal.

1.0

Range Rover Evoque

Beware: All 4 brakes had to be replaced $850.00, 27k mileage.Was told by service manager this was average wear for this vehicle. Outrageous. Called General Manage, was not covered. Most all vehicles brakes last to over 40k. Terrible reliability. THis is not something that customers shoul have to pay for. If they wear out early, and they know this was not caused by neglect which they stated it is only covered for 12 months. It is normal to expect the brakes to be worn down on average at 27,000 miles. Also the 4 year vehicle warranty that is mentioned over and over at purchase is really only for certain items. This luxury vehicle keeps you coming back to spend more and more. NEVER again will i purchase, Lease, or recommend a Range Rover Evoque. This dealership and Range Rover willingly pick your pockets over things that are covered when purchasing Ford, Chrysler or any other brand.

William was a fantastic salesmen!

Purchased a used car from William. He was helpful, knowledgeable and very thorough. Would suggest him to anyone! If you are looking for any car, ask for him!

Impressive Professionalism

What an outstanding service from a highly professional service provided by William S. My wife and I were very pleased to purchase a 2018 Land Rover Discovery Sport and the entire process. William made sure that we knew everything about the vehicle we needed to know. Most impressive was that William was off work and I was still able to finalize my purchase offer. The following day, I was able to pick up my vehicle. Looking forward to have such an excellent service experience as well.

Range Rover Evoque

Mr. William Scandalis helped us with our purchase on a new 2018 Range Rover Evoque. Very professional, pleasant and he provided great information. Thank you!

Amazing!!!

I cannot say enough good things about this dealership! If you are in MI I highly recommend this Land Rover dealership. My husband, 3 little girls and I were treated amazing! I have never seen a dealership go out of their way in every aspect to make their customers happy. They were extremely helpful with helping to keep my three crazy kids happy while signing paperwork. I 1st went to the Troy Land Rover dealership and that was a horrible mistake. I am so glad I found Lakeside dealership they are very respectful and super nice unlike the Troy dealership. I am definitely going to be a lifetime customer to Lakeside Land Rover. Mike Hinkley was an awesome dealer and had everything completely ready for us to trade in our truck and get into a new Land Rover. Literally all we had to do was sign paperwork. The quickest easiest car buying process I have every had! Please if you are interested in purchasing or leasing either Land Rover or Jaguar go to Lakeside they will definitely take care of you! :)

My best car buying experience EVER

Dropped in to test drive the Jaguar F-Pace SUV and Range Rovers, with no intention of pulling the trigger and buying same-day. Turned out to be the most fun, and painless car-buying experience I've ever had. The entire staff was exceptional, friendly, and low-pressure. My salesman, Derek A., was truly knowledgeable and patient and ultimately went to bat for me to strike a sweet deal on a badass 2018 Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE. Took a Thursday afternoon test drive and then Friday afternoon, the young gentleman Hunter drove out to my house in a courtesy vehicle to scoop me up and bring me back to the dealership to sign all the paperwork. I drove off the lot on Friday with my new Land Rover, a truly remarkable vehicle. Very, very pleased with the whole experience and my awesome new compact luxury SUV!