Jaguar-Land Rover Lakeside

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Dealership

I was shopping for a new car for a couple of months. I decided on Lakesidd Jaguar because of their amazing customer service and the whole car buying process was made so easy.

2016 Evoque purchase

This was my best buying experience of all vehicles I've purchased. Very friendly, helpful, and quick support. I was in and out in 5 hours.

Range Rover Envogue

Very Please with the overall experience, from the time I walked into the showroom, to talking with my salesperson Lauryn, to closing on the vehicle. I am very pleased and look forward to doing business with them again. Lauryn and her team were just amazing.

William is a phenomenal dealer agent!

William was a phenomenal dealer agent. This was our third purchasing experience with Lakeside Land Rover Jaguar and it was an amazing and simple experience!

1.0

Service is horrible

The service there is really horrible. It took me a month to schedule to pick up my car for fixing and no one showed up the scheduled day. The guy over the phone was very rude. I am a long-term customer and they used to have a great service, such a disappointment.

Lexus ES350

Drove in from the west side of Michigan after arranging pricing and requesting confirmation of the vehicle condition. Everything went smoothly, no surprises, reasonable and courteous staff.

4.5

Leased new vehicle

Not sure where all of my down payment went to i usually don't put any money down on a vehicle also i was promise three months of xm radio that i did not get

Amazing experience

Derek made the switching and buying of our new Range Rover Velar very easy and exciting! He is a top notch salesman and highly recommend doing business with him. We also had some repairs that needed to be made and him and Tom did a great job coordinating in getting it done right. Jaguar and Range Rover Lakeside is the best!

Service and Maintemnance

Joe Rotor is the best there is for service. He is really making owning a Range Rover vehicle a pleasant experience! Thank you so much Joe. I'll keep referring other Range Rover lovers to you. Joe (in finance) is also great. Through Joe I have financed two Range Rover vehicles. The team work of these two people is really dynamic. Thanks guys! You're the greatest! I enjoy buying and servicing at Jaguar and Land Rover Lakeside. You guys are like family to me.

Great Dealership

William did a great job and we appreciate the experience! He was very attentive and followed up with all of our questions. I would recommend him to others.