Jaguar-Land Rover Lakeside

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Senior Manager

I recently purchased a Jaguar XJ from Jaguar Land Rover Lakeside. Overall, I had a great car buying experience and received excellent customer service! I would highly recommend this dealership.

Satisfied

I purchased a lightly used Jaguar and it was a pleasant, very efficient process. Everyone at the dealership could not have been nicer. My salesman Mike went the extra mile to ensure that I was well taken care of and satisfied

Knowledgeable, Informative car buying experience!

William was very accommodating, knowledgeable and informative. William made it a point to ensure we understood how the vehicle functions and operates prior to departing the dealership. We will certainly return when we are in the market in the future.

Range Rover Sport AB Certified Pre Owned

I am so pleased with my recent purchase of a certified pre-owned Range Rover Sport. The vehicle was in imaculate condition and was detailed upon my arrival for pickup. The staff was top notch as well. I would definitely buy from this location again.

Jaguar

Really enjoyed working with Mike - very knowledgeable on the product , helpful during the prices and demonstrated excellent customer sensitivity. The paperwork process also went quickly and smoothly. Certainly a very good car buying experience.

Excellent sales

William S. Is an awesome salesman and highly recommend Land Rover lankeside to anyone! Our buying process was easy and we were treated excellent ! Their selection is great and they treat you like a VIP. TOP NOTCH

Great experience !!!

I purchase a used SUV and my experience was excellent. My salesman was Mike Hinkley he was none pressuring and made my whole experience of buying used very comfortable . I left feeling so good about my purchase and wouldn't hesitate to work with Mike or this dealership again in the future. Steve ( finance manager ) was very accommodating as well.

Loving my new Range Rover!

Louis was AWESOME! He made the process of buying my new vehicle seamless from start to finish! He listened to what i wanted and made it happen!

Great Sales person

Donna was very patient and made my purchasing experience painless. Steve (finance manager)was pretty awesome. I love my new vehicle & the experience provided by dealership.

Very Professional

Excellent all the way around. This dealership was very accommodating. Mike Hinkley was extremely professional and helped me find the right car at the right price.