1059 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Orlando Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • NEW CAR PURCHASE

we were searching for a good deal on a new Hyundai Elantra, and after researching all over the state via the internet for the car that met our financial need as well as performance and safety, we found Orlando Hyundai. we saw and TV add that caught our attention and sent an email for further information. we were called back within one hour, and after talking with our sales rep (Susie Clark), it seemed we were on our way to making a deal. i was straight forward with Susie with what we were looking for and could afford, and she was able to meet those requirements and exceed them. the overall experience we had with her and the dealership was awesome, as they were some of the most friendly and courteous staff we've had the pleasure to work with. i have bought several cars in my life and i'd have to say that this experience was the easiest and most relaxing i've ever experienced. Susie was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and went an extra mile to make sure it was prepped and ready when we arrived from out of town. i can't say enough about how great we were treated at Orlando Hyundai, the experience we had, and the overall satisfaction of dealing with them. thanks again for everything and i wish you all the best.

• Great Experience, Great Customer Service
    May 25, 2017

Overall great experience with the entire Orlando Hyundai Team. Genuine and have your best interest in mind. Jerado was attentive and worked hard to make the transaction work for me. He was honest and forthcoming with everything which rate to find and is extremely appreciated. Thanks to Jerado and the entire team at Orlando Hyundai for getting me into a car that I absolutely love!

• Robert is the best
    May 25, 2017

If you want to experience a great buying experience, go to Orlando Hyundai and ask for Robert Duran. He will provide a great buying experience.

• Happy Hyundai owner
    May 24, 2017

I ?? love this dealership,this is my third Hyundai and more to be . Thank you for making my life easier. My (55357)(56983) car has all the best toys. The service is wonderful,everybody is very professional.

• Smooth, Friendly, Enjoyable buying experience
    May 22, 2017

It was refreshing to finally deal with a dealership that was friendly, straightforward, and honest. We initially were apprehensive due to the fact that most dealerships try and play "numbers games" and such, but found the salesman and management to be very straightforward and honest. Would highly recommend anyone looking to buy a vehicle to give Orlando Hyundai the opportunity to have your business.

• not the car I wanted but it was the car I wanted
    May 21, 2017

So I saw a used went used Veloster online, went and got in it and felt it was to small for my needs. Suzzy showed me a new Accent which was so much better for us, and Orange! Which helps me find it. Just love this car.

• Michael Stone is great!
    May 21, 2017

Michael was not pressuring and didn't make me feel stressed at all and that is super important. Everyone was very nice and it was really a great experience.

• great
    May 20, 2017

everyone i spoke to really made me feel comfortable and like they wanted to be there with us and not like they were only there to sell the cars.

• Amazing Staff Especially Suzie!!!
    May 20, 2017

They are amazing. Suzie knew what I needed and Kyle and Mike worked hard for me to get it!!! Great Team!!! Please get a car from here!!!

• Excellent
    May 19, 2017

Best experience I had buying a car. I had the best salesman and got an awesome deal. Would recommend this dealership to anyone buying a car or SUV.