1022 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Orlando Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • NEW CAR PURCHASE

we were searching for a good deal on a new Hyundai Elantra, and after researching all over the state via the internet for the car that met our financial need as well as performance and safety, we found Orlando Hyundai. we saw and TV add that caught our attention and sent an email for further information. we were called back within one hour, and after talking with our sales rep (Susie Clark), it seemed we were on our way to making a deal. i was straight forward with Susie with what we were looking for and could afford, and she was able to meet those requirements and exceed them. the overall experience we had with her and the dealership was awesome, as they were some of the most friendly and courteous staff we've had the pleasure to work with. i have bought several cars in my life and i'd have to say that this experience was the easiest and most relaxing i've ever experienced. Susie was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and went an extra mile to make sure it was prepped and ready when we arrived from out of town. i can't say enough about how great we were treated at Orlando Hyundai, the experience we had, and the overall satisfaction of dealing with them. thanks again for everything and i wish you all the best.

• First time buyer experience was great!
    April 25, 2017

Cathy was a great salesperson! She made my first time car buying experience a great one and such a breeze! Was in and out of the dealership within less than two hour and with exactly what I wanted.

• great experience
    April 24, 2017

Very professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. Everyone was helpful. When explaining the technology they were very patient and very clear. Made it easy to understand. Have already recommended the dealership to a friend.

• great
    April 22, 2017

very helpful worked around my schedule which allowed me to come and get the car with no hassle very attentive and able to answer any questions i had

• I had a wonderful experience at Orlando hyundai
    April 22, 2017

My experience at Orlando hyundai was wonderful, I purchased a Hyundai Elantra, and I can't be any happier with it, I love it. The sales people were very patient and professional. And came up with a great payment plan that suits me well.

• Awesome experience
    April 22, 2017

As an over the road truck driver I wanted to purchase a vehicle during a particular sales campaign. I found my vehicle online, had my mom test drive it for me and completed the paperwork. Orlando Hyundai did a great job helping me purchase a vehicle while out of state working. Thanks

• Best customer service
    April 21, 2017

First experience buying a car and it was excellent. Everything exceeded my expectations I am completely satisfied and I love my car, good gas mileage, loving the sound system with Apple CarPlay it's awesome!

• Great Service
    April 21, 2017

4 years ago I was shopping for a new car and bought my car from Orlando Hyundai and worked with Jerado. When needing a new car again I went right back, the service he provides is outstanding. He knows his vechiles and is able to give fast and honest answers. I would recommended Jerado each time. I know my next time I will be back to the same place. If anyone can make car shopping easy he is the man. Thank you

• Happy Customer
    April 20, 2017

Great dealership to buy a car. I will come back in the near future to buy a car for my son. Thanks so much for everything!!

• very happy customer
    April 19, 2017

I will recommend anyone that I know looking for a car to go here. the other Hyundai dealers I visited were not as helpful nor friendly.