Grimaldi Auto Sales, Inc.

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 10 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• September 18, 2017

Great experience with Rick and the gang! Very helpful in every way. Great people, first, and great business people, second. Was actually a great exper...ience with Grimaldi, and I've not always had that when car shopping. They had a bunch of low mileage cars on the lot, but we came 60 miles for one we spotted on the internet. Thank you Rick!! We love our Honda Element.

Thank you Dave very much for the review. Reviews/ your thoughts are very important to us. I'm very happy we were able to meet and exceed your expectat...ions. Please keep us in your thoughts for any future needs or wants.

February 4, 2018

I was in the market for a used car. Found Grimaldi Auto online and Deb got me in a very nice SUV within one day. Very saitisfiednwith my vehicle and ...the customer service I received. Tasha

September 29, 2017

I bought the Chrysler 200 C just today, the staff services were great! they are very friendly and easy going. They got clean cars. You would love to c...heck out their cars! I would highly recommend it for anyone!

September 1, 2017

I got a great used car at a really good price. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had (and I'm old...lol). They will work to find the... best car for you at the best price they can and then continue to help anyway they can afterward. Honestly, you will feel like one of the family when walk out of there. Thank you Zac (my hard working sales guy), Rick and Maria (the warm and wonderful owners) and the mechanically talented Nate.

Thank you Diane very much for the review. I'm very happy we were able to meet and service you. Please keep us in your thoughts for any future needs or... wants.

February 11, 2017

GUS and the others were a very honest and transparent team. Typically I am very wary of car sales but this was a easy process that resulted in a happy... customer. Thanks guys.

December 29, 2016

They were friendly and very honest. Bought a Chevrolet Impala and would buy from them again.

December 22, 2016

I have been in the auto finance business for 2 years. We've done 20 plus vehicles with Rick and Maria. No complaints on quality and condition of t...he vehicles. They stand behind their cars. This is truly one of few dealers that I personally would send my own family members to. All around great experience from all of our customers. Honest and trustworthy!

November 9, 2015

I could not be happier with the costumer service I received from this dealership!!! I had a very family feeling experience. I felt so comfortable purc...hasing a vehicle. I have nothing but wonderful words to say about Grimaldi Auto Sales!!!!

June 20, 2011

Great service, good family owned business, nice people always willing to help will no stop until you are happy with the outcome. i highly recommend Gr...imaldi Auto Sales to anyone looking for a car. you will not leave empty handed

Thank You for your comments. This We intend to make that kind of effort for all our customers and are glad that we were able to take care of your nee...ds and get you intend the vehicle of YOUR choice. Please stay in contact with any ongoing/future needs. Thank You again

June 20, 2011

Thank You again. We appreciate your comments.

Grimaldi Auto Sales, Inc.
31641 Mound Rd. Warren, MI 48092