Amery Chevrolet

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 24 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• February 13, 2016

Our entire buying process all began by searching the internet for a Corvette Stingray Convertible, after seeing "ours" for sale at your dealership I k...new immediately that I liked it. I was greeted with top-notch customer service, which began with a couple phone calls. We inserted your address on the navigation which indicated Amery, WI was 57 minute drive away, so off we went and when we arrived my wife looked at it with a big grin. Like the old saying, "Happy wife, happy life" and I was really happy too! That small town friendliness and likability brought back many memories of better times. I have purchased many vehicles over the years and you have set the highest of standards I have ever experienced compared to any other dealerships! The drive home was awesome and many heads were turning, probably in disbelief that we had this fine looking Corvette Stingray Convertible out during the winter with the salty roads. When we arrived home, we both detailed it back to showroom condition and put it to rest under its cover! Admittedly the cover has been off a few times since then for the "imagination" drive. Samantha, Adam and John made the overall experience fantastic! Thanks again for helping us in achieving our dream...

Tom & Michele, it was our pleasure to help you with the purchase of YOUR Corvette Stingray Convertible. Thank you for your compliments of our team and... our dealership. We're glad that you made the drive out to see us! We appreciate your business and we hope you love driving your new car when spring rolls around. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

February 3, 2018

quality service department personnel, very helpful.

Thank you Stephen for your review! We are grateful for your business and your comments! If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to contac...t us! - Samantha Olson Internet Sales Manager Amery Chevrolet 715-268-7676

June 14, 2017

Doc, Sam and Matt were very helpful with the process of purchasing our Traverse. They were kind. We live 2 hours away and the communication with the s...taff was great.

Thank you so very much for your business Greg and Amber! If you need anything at all, please let me know! -Sam Olson

March 8, 2017

I needed warranty work done on my truck. They were incredibly easy to get an appointment with online - and I got a confirmation email pretty quick. ...They also were able to give me a new truck to drive while I had my work completed. Something cool too - it was done before they promised. Which never happens at dealerships. Definitely recommend Amery Chevrolet.

Thank you for the review! We're very glad to hear that we could meet your expectations during your truck's service. We greatly appreciate your busines...s and hope to see you again!

April 24, 2016

I am an ase master heavy duty tech. I did not let them know this so i could get a feel for there service. I found that my car had a gas leak on it whe...re the line had rusted through. Being that I was in the process of moving and didn't have much free time.l, I called the Amery dealership and gave them all the specs for my car. I asked how much it would be to have all fuel lines replaced. The man on the phone said the parts were fairly in expensive and would probably be around 300 to 500. So I brought it in. After there look at it they quoted me 1100. Well I needed my car so I had them just fix it. The finally Bill was a little over the estimate. So I just brushed it off. Until I took a look at what they did in my shop, they only did half the work! I had asked them to replace all fuel lines and they just replaced what was needed to stop the leak And charge me a ridiculous amount of money. Though it is driveable at this point in time it's gonna have to be redone in the near future. I would not refer any friend of mine to have service done at this location.

Dear Chevy Guy, We are sorry that you are not satisfied with our service department. Here at Amery Chevrolet, customer satisfaction is our highest p...riority. As it is our standard practice to make available a copy of the quote and review it with every customer before any work is performed, we are not certain where the confusion lies. If you would like to discuss this more in depth, please contact our Service Manager Galen Maurer at (715)268-7676.

January 31, 2016

Service was performed as expected in a timely fashion. Service writer was very helpful in diagnosing the problem and insuring repairs resolved the iss...ue. I would highly recommend them for future service work.

Thank you for recommending us, Joe! We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

January 8, 2016

Convenient, good service. Very easy to work with. Highly recommend.

Thank you very much for your review here on Cars.com! We're thankful for your business. Let us know if you need anything at all! Samantha Olson A...mery Chevrolet 715-268-3502

November 18, 2015

Thank you to Robert and the Amery Chevrolet team. I appreciate the ability to start our transaction through email. I was able to get most my questions... answered and we were able to drive and make our purchase very quickly, just the way I like it. I only wished we lived closer so we could service our new truck there as well - love your location!

November 8, 2015

Car went in for oil change and came out with that + four new tires - which were needed.

November 6, 2015

Everything was great except I forgot my discount coupon, which they honored once I brought it to their attention the next day. I would suggest that th...e service dept. be proactive in informing customers of the various discounts available...which would be greatly appreciated by the customers in knowing the dealer was looking out for them.

Amery Chevrolet