• Phenomonal Service

Great Service... Great ability to get the car in in a TIMELY basis. A fantastic experience all together. Until that day I have had NO dedicated service center.. I SURE DO NOW. Thanks Grover!

• great service friendly people

THey were ready for me when I got there, and they said hi when I walked in and they used my first name and they all had a smile and that goes a long way.

• Friendly staff throughout the dealeship

Comfortable waiting area and friendly staff. They were able to help me in getting a part ordered that I had been waiting for from my local body shop and had not received.

• Great service

Grover's employees are always welcoming, accomodate us with a convenient time for servicing our vehicle and finish their work efficiently.

• Service is #1 at GROVER

Very accommodating to any issue that comes up. They really stand behind their products. Grover Auto is the benchmark other dealers should strive for.

• Great GM Dealer

Grover's provides excellent service at a fair price with a positive attitude. Their service I why I continue to do business with them.

• Small town, family owned, excellent service

I was able to drop off my car and get a ride to work. When my car was done being serviced they brought my car to me. I love the convenience of making an appointment when I have work instead of using my day off. Great family owned business willing to go the extra mile to serve their customers!

• Great Service! Friendly!

Excellent Service! The staff is extremely helpful and very friendly. I would highly recommend Grover Auto in Zumbrota, MN to everyone.

• electrical work

Great people to work with and they have loaners ready for you. They also help you understand what they all worked on your car.

• Glass repair

They did an outstanding job. I would highly recommend this company.

They did an outstanding job. I would highly recommend this company.