Cernohous Chevrolet, Inc.

• March 7, 2017

Just so easy to work with-no pressure to buy, very friendly, they listen to what you are looking for, willing to deal, great service department. Just an overall great place to deal with and to service our vehicle. By far the best dealership we ever dealt with!

• Always a Great Experience!

Both my husband and I just drove home brand new vehicles. I got an Equinox and he got a 3/4 ton Silverado. We have always had a great experience with our salesman Rick Murphy. He makes the process so enjoyable and always tries to find us the best deals.

• Brand new 2016 Silverado

I bought my new truck from Ron Murphy. He was friendly and professional as always. He accommodated every special request I made. I was completely satisfied from start to finish.

• Best car-buying experience ever!

We had an excellent experience with this dealership. Low pressure, and great customer service to help us find the exact vehicle we wanted and answer all of our questions. I highly recommend this dealership.

• Cernohous Chevrolet

If you use anyone else, you shouldn't. I drove 180 miles to pick up my vehicle from them because they always, always take care of you!!!

• Great Service

Although this was my experience and not Terry's, they always do an excellent job when they're working on my car.