• 2016 Malibu

Thank you Charles for being a loyal Victory Chevrolet customer.

After being in a very bad accident and having my car totaled Victory Chevrolet made the whole experience a little easier to deal with. This is my fourth vehicle in 5 years. Jaime in finance is not only a professional but a top notch person. Thanks.

Thank you Charles for being a loyal Victory Chevrolet customer.

• I chose the Impala

Tim, Bryce, & Brandon took care of every detail. The transaction was smooth and seamless.

Glad we could help Joel. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

• Great Service

The Service was Great, Was shown exactly what was needed in a Vehicle. The Extra Services were reasonable in price. Salesman was Exceptional..

We appreciate the kind words Angela.

We appreciate the kind words Angela.

• Good service wonderful salesman

Love both my trucks and the service i recieved.the saleman mr. Doug was great.

Love both my trucks and the service i recieved.the saleman mr. Doug was great.

• Very Satisfied Customer

Excellent Service and High Quality of Professionalism in all aspects of the Purchase.

Thank you Angela for becoming our newest member of the Victory Chevrolet family!

• Worst Experience EVER

I went to Victory for routine maintenance. I called in from my office to schedule. I was put on hold and transferred for 30 MINUTES before speaking to someone to make the appointment which took another 15 min. Loaner cars are advertised as available online as well as shuttle service, I was promised both and then this was redacted. I had a co-worker follow me- I waited for 15 min just to be acknowledged in the service dept and there were MULTIPLE people in the service center that could have said something! It just snowballed from there..... prices changed, no follow up from managers and when management became involved, there was no follow up there either. NEVER WILL I BE BACK.

Melany, thank you for your review. Your experience was unfortunate at best. I have reached out to you multiple times via phone messages and emails. I have not received an opportunity to discuss this with you by your choice. I assure you that we simply do not operate our business this way. Please contact me at your convenience to make these issues right. Thank you again and have a great day.. Brent Godfrey, Customer Experience Manager, Victory Chevrolet, Charlotte, NC 704-790-7800

• 100% satisfied customer

Best dealership in this area! I've been taking my car there for years and also purchased one from them!!! 100% satisfied customer.

Thank you Myra for becoming a member of the Victory Chevrolet Family!

Thank you Myra for becoming a member of the Victory Chevrolet Family!

• Review

Well done. The new facility is comfortable. I'm glad to go here for service.

Thanks Jeffrey, We promise to continue to provide the great service that you've become accustomed to.

Well done. The new facility is comfortable. I'm glad to go here for service.

• Donnie horsley

Joey worked very hard and spent a lot of time with us. Very helpful thanks

Thanks Donnie for becoming a member of the Victory Chevrolet Family.

Joey worked very hard and spent a lot of time with us. Very helpful thanks

Thanks Donnie for becoming a member of the Victory Chevrolet Family.

• Victory Chevrolet

Algie, thanks again for the opportunity to earn your business.

Best experience ever from start to finish! When I arrived the dealership was clean and the people were very professional. Very hospitable as always asked if we needed a drink, something to eat, or anything to make us more comfortable. Not pushy at all and cared about what we needed.

Algie, thanks again for the opportunity to earn your business.