New 888-499-0587 Dealer Website
Used 888-774-2270 Email Dealer
Service 866-566-8915

Average based on 265 reviews
  • Buyer

I bought my car of May 2014 was at the old dealership and Brian sold us our 2014 Equinox love my new car each time we have had it serviced we have received great service . It's a great place to get the car or truck of your choice lots of vehicles to choose !!!!

We will continue to strive to make every experience with Victory Chevrolet the very best. Thank you again for continually being a loyal member of the Victory Chevrolet Family.

• Just a customer

Everyone was very nice. The gentleman that sold me the car did an excellent job. The building was beautiful & clean. I am enjoying my Chevy Cruze.

• Very Happy Customer

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had! Victory Chevrolet is amazing and they even have free ice cream!

• Mitchell

Great people great price great cars great service people great dearlership

Great people great price great cars great service people great dearlership

• Title of what????

Very nice experience. Wish it could have been faster.

Very nice experience. Wish it could have been faster.

• Victory Chevrolet Survey

Olando was great,he worked very hard to get me and my son a new car.His managers were very awesome .I would send many people to Victory.

• Customer

Mohammad was exceptional he guided me through the process and is very knowledgeable of the truck that I purchased. I have no complaints whatsoever. I would recommend this dealership and especially Mohammad to all my friends.

• Really friendly people!

Victory Chevrolet Service Department is exceptional. From the time I arrive until the time I leave, I am treated with the utmost respect. I have an appointment time for service on my car and the wait time is really not bad. I have taken my granddaughter with me twice and she loves the free ice cream. We bought our car here last year and my husband and I tell everyone it is well worth the drive to visit Victory Chevrolet.

• Service

Oil change, tire rotation and inspection all up to par. Taylor even priced a tire replacement/service.

• The buyer

The Buyer of the Chevy truck who spent all frigging day at the dealership, but got what i wanted , but took all day.