Cadillac of South Charlotte

Used 888-278-8302 Email Dealer
Service 888-449-7812

Average based on 225 reviews
  • AWESOME!

We have never had such an awesome experience in buying a car! This is largely due to the wonderful group of people at Cadillac of South Charlotte -- Peyton Byrd, Ron Kirby, and Alden Frostad -- not only were they helpful, they were also friendly, courteous, generous, and not pushy. They went above and beyond in every way, insuring that we were happy and satisfied. We highly recommend Cadillac of South Charlotte, not only for its beautiful cars (like our new SRX) but also for the opportunity it will give you to make car buying the experience of working with a team of people who will not disappoint you.

• Great experience.

Was looking for a special Jag XKR. They happened to take one in on trade. Great group of people to deal with. Thanks.

• I'm Back For Vehicle #2

My experience buying a second Cadillac from Cadillac of South Charlotte was great. Thanks to Mr. Ed Portello, my salesman during my first purchase, who was very patient, courteous and professional from beginning to end. I had the car that I wanted (interior and exterior color), and the right features. When a situation occurred during my second purchase, manager Steven Bell took care of it ASAP. The level of professionalism from Mr. Steven Bell at Cadillac of South Charlotte, was very apparent to me when I first met with him. Mr. Bell and Mr. Portello most certainly has the right approaches to selling a car: patience, courtesy, and knowledge. The customer comes first period. Mr. Bell knows how to run a business. He handled the finance very professional during the entire transaction toward the purchase of my vehicle. I would like to congratulate the team at the dealership for offering me a great car-buying experience. All I can say they're a great team and I am very happy with the purchase, it my pleasure to do business with Mr. Ed Portello and Mr. Steven Bell, looking forward to working with you on purchase #3 soon. Thank you so very much. Michelle

• Exceptional experience

When I took my 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora in for a "check engine" repair, I learned that it would cost me more than my car was worth. Jeff in the Service Department eagerly came to my rescue in connecting me with Mike Lucado in the Sales Department. Mike found the car I had searched on their internet website and brought it to me the next day to test drive. He very graciously let me "test drive" a couple of used cars before making my decision. Mike was most gracious in helping me find the car I wanted and worked out a deal that I could afford. The dealership even provided lunch for me while my "new" car was being prepared for its new home.

• Great job!

I had my vehicle serviced at Cadillac South Charlotte and from the minute I arrived they were as nice and prompt as could be. While I am not in the market I did wander into the showroom and spoke with a sales person. I told him I was not in the market, and he was just as friendly as if I was his best ever customer! No pressure, just brought me up to date on what's new with Cadillac. I'll be back!

• Great Service Department

Just what one wants in a service experience- drove in on time, they were ready, took 15 minutes and i was out in a prearranged loaner. 4 hours later a call tells me its ready- and the return pick up takes no longer! And my car is washed..

• Service

The service experience was excellent. Mr. Heston went out of his way to ensure everything was taken care of.

• Routine Service

The service that I received from Jeff was outstanding.

The service that I received from Jeff was outstanding.

• Great service every time

These guys do great work. Friendly and dependable dealership. Top notch customer service.

• Great Service

Although we live one hour and 30 minutes from Cadillac of South Charlotte, thanks to Bryan Gunter, we will not have our automobiles services anywhere else. Bryan is ALWAYS very courteous, kind and professional. His attitude is definitely "customer driven", regardless if you have a large or small problem.