Cadillac of South Charlotte

• AWESOME!

We have never had such an awesome experience in buying a car! This is largely due to the wonderful group of people at Cadillac of South Charlotte -- Peyton Byrd, Ron Kirby, and Alden Frostad -- not only were they helpful, they were also friendly, courteous, generous, and not pushy. They went above and beyond in every way, insuring that we were happy and satisfied. We highly recommend Cadillac of South Charlotte, not only for its beautiful cars (like our new SRX) but also for the opportunity it will give you to make car buying the experience of working with a team of people who will not disappoint you.

• 2011 Cadillac Escalade

I have had several problems with an accident repair that Brian Gunter handled exceedingly well both in identification and resolution.

John, thank you for the 5-star review. We are always glad to hear about your experience with us. We will make sure to let Brian know that you were happy with your repairs. Have a wonderful day!

• car service

quality work at fair price and timely fashion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deborah, thank you for the 5-star review. We are always happy hear about your experience with us. We will make sure to let the team know that you were happy with your visit. We hope to work with you again in the future. Have a lovely day!

• job well done

Thanks for this excellent review, Willie! -Your Cadillac of South Charlotte Team

one good thing about the dealership that works really well for me if they tell you that your vehicle will be ready at a give time it"s always on time or early not late which allow you to plan your day that a plus!!!!

• Cadillac of South Charlotte

We purchased our Cadillac from Cadillac of South Charlotte in December of 2015. We live in SC but always drive to this dealership for service (70 miles). We were just there 2 weeks ago and were greeted by Bryan Gunter. He did a fantastic job of helping us even though he was not our original assigned advisor. Bryan went out of his way to make our experience fantastic and he did. I highly recommend this dealership.

• Service

Good. Professional. Completed as requested. Kept me informed.

Thank you so much, Cindy! -Your Cadillac of South Charlotte Team

Good. Professional. Completed as requested. Kept me informed.

Thank you so much, Cindy! -Your Cadillac of South Charlotte Team

• Would Highly Recommed

Great car buying experience! Would highly recommend.

Thank you very much, Jeff! -Your Cadillac of South Charlotte Team

Great car buying experience! Would highly recommend.

Thank you very much, Jeff! -Your Cadillac of South Charlotte Team

• The guys are awesome.

The guys and staff are awesome. Had a great time tons of cars and trucks

Thank you so much, Emanuel! -Your Cadillac of South Charlotte Team

The guys and staff are awesome. Had a great time tons of cars and trucks

Thank you so much, Emanuel! -Your Cadillac of South Charlotte Team

• Great experience.

Was looking for a special Jag XKR. They happened to take one in on trade. Great group of people to deal with. Thanks.

• I'm Back For Vehicle #2

My experience buying a second Cadillac from Cadillac of South Charlotte was great. Thanks to Mr. Ed Portello, my salesman during my first purchase, who was very patient, courteous and professional from beginning to end. I had the car that I wanted (interior and exterior color), and the right features. When a situation occurred during my second purchase, manager Steven Bell took care of it ASAP. The level of professionalism from Mr. Steven Bell at Cadillac of South Charlotte, was very apparent to me when I first met with him. Mr. Bell and Mr. Portello most certainly has the right approaches to selling a car: patience, courtesy, and knowledge. The customer comes first period. Mr. Bell knows how to run a business. He handled the finance very professional during the entire transaction toward the purchase of my vehicle. I would like to congratulate the team at the dealership for offering me a great car-buying experience. All I can say they're a great team and I am very happy with the purchase, it my pleasure to do business with Mr. Ed Portello and Mr. Steven Bell, looking forward to working with you on purchase #3 soon. Thank you so very much. Michelle