Rogers Cadillac Buick GMC

Average based on 13 reviews
  • Good to Go

I purchased a 2003 Honda Element from Rogers and it was a pleasure doing business with them. They went out of their way to secure my loan, as well as giving me top value for my Honda Civic. Thank you soo much for shooting me straight.

• Great Service

The service I received was fast accurate and the Service Dept. was knowledgeable. A special thanks to Kenny and his knowledge in servicing my car.

• David Ellis

Kenny was well informed on checking the check motor light and trough his communication with GM on the problem, GM replaced the motor in my ATS. The motor was installed quickly and my car returned to me. My concern is does this motor have the same issues as the motor that came in the car. This does concern me.

• David Ellis

• super service,

Called and talked to Dennis, ask him, when he could get our car serviced and the seat looked at. Came right back with a answer and an appointment. He had the car picked up, serviced, and the parts ordered, and delivered back on time. Dennis and his crew works hard and does a super job. Thanks Eddie Elliott

• Perfect Service Experience

Dennis is a pleasure to deal with. The service could not be any more seamless. Valet picks up my car, leaves me a loaner, delivers my car.

• D E Ellis

The service dept. at Rogers always provide quick and courteous service. I can depend on their feed back and trust the high quality of service they provide.

• Rogers Service Dept.

Dennis Tallent is an excellent customer service representative. I drive 50 miles to have my car serviced at Rogers. That's the confidence I have in your service.

• leasing a vehicle

have done business with Rogers family for years, trustworthy, and friendly

have done business with Rogers family for years, trustworthy, and friendly

• Services and delivery

Buying experience was spot on and took care of me from start to finish. Wonderful service across the board.