Gaye Chevrolet

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 18 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great experience!
    June 10, 2017

We had a great experience with Gaye Chevrolet. Bobby and Kevin too their time to explain the purchasing process and the amenities of the car. We appre...ciated the one on one time each of them spent with us. Kevin provided his cell number for any future questions which came in handy when I had to contact him about the xm radio. We would recommend this family owned, well established and professional dealership to others!

Ms. Bess, Thank you for your kind words about your experience! I apologize for it taking so long to respond to you! I greatly appreciate your patronag...e, review and friendship and look forward to continuing this relationship with you for many years to come! Please feel free to reach out to me (you have my number!)anytime in the future! It was a pleasure to serve you!

Great Service, Friendly Staff!
    April 25, 2017

Dealership staff was very helpful and courteous in helping me through the car buying process. Highly recommend!

Thank you GlockFan34 for your thoughtful review! We very much appreciate you taking the time to write a few kind words! We look forward to continuing ...our relationship with you in the future and are here to help in any way possible! Thank you again!

Top Notch People
    April 4, 2015

My wife and I ordered a new Tahoe from Steve at Gaye Chevrolet. He kept us informed throughout the order process. I chose Gaye Chevrolet based on thei...r reputation in the community and how they have treated us in the past. We actually made a 4 hour trip in order to deal just with this dealer. The fact that they have employees who have been there for over 30 YEARS means something. They never applied any pressure to us and were very helpful with any questions. The delivery process was fast and painless. Bobby took time to explain all the paperwork so that we left with a complete understanding of what we signed. Kevin was our Delivery Specialist. He took over an hour getting us familiar with our new ride. He knows these Chevys inside and out, literally. Every feature was explained in detail, so that we are now very comfortable with all the bells and whistles that came with the Tahoe. All in all, I would rate this as one of the best buying experiences I have ever had. No pressure. No gimmicks. Straightforward approach. With all the other high-pressure, know-nothing dealers out there that just want to churn through your transaction to get to the next guy, it's refreshing to know that there is still a dealer that cares about their customer. Gaye Chevrolet is small enough to give you that personal attention without it costing you one dime more than the big boys. And it actually saves money when you start looking at all the other "fees" the large dealers try to pass on to you. Don't be fooled. Give Steve and the folks a try. We love our new Chevy and will recommend our friends to them.

Thank you BeachBums for your kind words and making the long haul to visit Gaye Chevrolet! It was a pleasure to help you learn about your new vehicle a...nd to meet you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to myself (Kevin) or anyone else here if you need anything! Thank you again!

Great Service
    December 4, 2014

I was in the market for a Chevy Traverse of which I purchased in November from Gaye Chevy. The sales associate Kevin was very friendly,informative and... best of all no pressure. When the deal was done Kevin even spent about an hour with me helping me get acclimated with the vehicle and setting up things like the Bluetooth, Radio, etc... If you are in the market for a new of used vehicle you would be foolish not to give Gaye Chevy a chance to earn your business.You will experience good old fashion service !!!

Mike O! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! Thank you for being an absolute pleasure to work with! I hope you have man...y happy years with your Traverse and if there is anything I can do for you, please let me know! I'm happy to help!

CHEVROLET CAPTIVA
    August 18, 2014

I went to Gaye Chevrolet just to look. The car I was thinking about wasn't the one for me and I turned and saw the Captiva and I loved it. Mr Bobby Wi...lliams was the best and easiest sales person I have ever dealt with. I always ask for 24 hours to think on it and usually I am met with resistance. i.e "You can't leave yet." Mr Williams said when can you let me know. NO PRESSURE..Loved that. After I purchased the Captiva a very knowledgeable young man named Mr Kevin Hooker showed me how to work all the wonderful features on my new car. I am a very happy camper with the Captiva and with Gaye Chevrolet. Thanks to you all.

Thank you for your kind words Mrs. Moore! I know there were a lot of features that you didn't expect but I am glad you have them now! It was a pleasur...e to assist you and I am so glad you are happy with your car! Please let me know if I can do anything to help you further in the future!

A great salesman in Marshville !
    August 7, 2014

Our experience at Gaye Chevrolet was unbelievable ...Kevin the salesman spent quality time with us . He told us everything he knew about the van and h...elped us through the entire process.When we had further questions a couple weeks after the purchase .. Kevin was just as helpful as he was during the purchase. Kevin was very genuine and helpful . We also were very impressed with Bobby and the ease of the paper signing process.Thank you Gaye Chevrolet for the outstanding service,,, The Timmons Family

Thank you so much for your kind words! I greatly appreciate it! It was my pleasure to be a service to you both! Please don't hesitate to let me or Bob...by know if you need anything further! I am so happy you are so satisfied!

Great customer service and buying process!
    May 29, 2014

My husband and I shopped around for the perfect car fitting our new needs as parents. We needed something with more space, at a good value, and decent... gas mileage. We ended up at Gaye Chevrolet in Marshville, NC. Kevin was our sales assoicate and he was excellent. He answered all our questions and then some that I didn't know to ask! He helped me compare the competition and proved that we were making the right decision for us! I know that I can call Gaye anytime that I have questions or concerns. My husband and I are thrilled with our new purchase!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I was truly a pleasure to work with you and your wonderful family!! I am so happy I was able to assist you in ...your buying decision! I know it's a daunting task for sure! I hope you have many happy years with your Equinox!! Please let me know if you need anything!!!

Great Relationship
    March 13, 2014

My wife and I were very pleased with the process of buying a car at Gaye Chevrolet. This is the sixth vehicle we have bought from Gaye and we are like...ly to return again in the future. Their salesmanship and service is getting better every year and this was the best of all to date. The people were friendly and helpful and the financial agreements were were reasonable and without pressure. From the past I expect the service to be of high quality. It is a pleasure to deal with local businesses like Gaye Chevrolet..

Dr. and Mrs. Surratt, Thank you for your kind words!! It was a pleasure to work with you and help you learn about your new vehicle's technology!!! We ...take pride in making sure all of our customers are completely comfortable with their new vehicle's technology at time of purchase! We look forward to serving your needs in the future and wish you many happy years with your new Chevrolet!!

Great experience
    March 6, 2014

My new car was handled as a dealer transfer and was done quickly and efficiently. Bobby Williams was easy to work with and had all of the paperwork re...ady for me to sign upon my arrival at the dealership. With all of the new gadgits on my Malibu, Kevin Hooks was patient and had nothing but time for me and my questions. I would recommend this dealership for new or used. Wonder staff and great experience. I love my car!!!! Thanks very much gentlemen.

I'm so happy you are enjoying your car!!! We strive to make sure our customers are completely satisfied. It was a pleasure working with you! Hope yo...u and your car have many happy years together! Please let Bobby or Kevin know if there is anything we can do for you!!!

Great service
    March 5, 2014

With the aid of Bobby Williams, our new car was dealer transferred from another dealership with complete ease. Our purchase transaction was handled wi...th ease. All of the new buttons and gizmos were patiently explained by Kevin. My overall experience was excellent! I would recommend for any car needs!

It was our pleasure to provide a great experience for you! I hope that you have many great years with your new car! Please let us know if you need any...thing and congrats on your new ride!!!

Gaye Chevrolet