Matt Saxe Chevrolet Buick

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 62 reviews

Call This Dealer

• excellent buying experience
    December 15, 2017

we have been shopping for a new car for about 4 month. St last a friend told us about Matt Saxe Chevrolet Buick. We had Melissa Mundahl as a sales re...presentative, who was just excellent in her sales approach, friendly, knowledgeable and very personal. She kept in touch with us until we made a final decision. She took the time to explain every feature in the car. We must say it was an excellent buying experience.

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words Maria! I can't thank you enough for letting me help you find the perfect vehicle for you! I do hope you are ...still enjoying your new Encore! That is one of my favorite vehicles! Please stop in and see me anytime! Thank you again Maria, and I do hope to see you at Matt Saxe Chevrolet Buick soon!

Great Experience
    April 9, 2018

We have been truck shopping for about three months stopped in just to get a trade appraisal dealt with Ryan Murray ended up buying next day. Everyone ...was very friendly and great to deal with,no pressure sales,worked with us on pricing and finding the right truck for us. Over all awesome experience can’t thank everyone at Saxx enough!! Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy.

Truck
    April 5, 2018

I bought a new truck from Matt saxe chevy, Andy was great to work with, I got to test drive a couple trucks before buying my truck.

Great place
    March 22, 2018

Very pleased with staff will recommend to friends and family. Very knowledgeable and insightful. They went above expectations. Great place when shop...ping for a new vehicle

2018 chevy equinox
    March 21, 2018

our sales person was mike chlan he did a great job explaining everything on the new car and we will go back again for the next car thanks mike

I appreciate your business Paul and Sandy! Thanks, Mike

Great Customer Service
    March 18, 2018

Jodi L. was very Friendly and Helpful during the car buying process for my son. We told her what we were looking for and she was able to give us sever...al options. During the test drive and after the test drive she went through all of the cars features and controls. She was able to answer all of our questions. The loan process was quick and easy. I definitely will go back to purchase another vehicle in the near future. Thank you!

Thanks Shawna and Skyler! It was great to see the smile on his face! Best, Jodi

New Car
    March 14, 2018

Jodi Lerhke and the rest of the sales staff made the entire purchasing process effortless. With the additional discounts they were able to uncover, t...he vehicle came in under the original marked price.

Thanks Gary, Great working with you! Jodi

Great experience at a very professional dealership
    March 11, 2018

I had a great experience at Matt Saxe. When the first car I was going to look at was sold, Melissa was a great help at quickly providing other options... for me to look at. I ended up finding another car that ended up being an even better fit than the original. I am very happy with my new Equinox and was very satisfied with my experience at Matt Saxe.

Thanks Matt! I was happy to help. -Melissa

Not Happy with last visit
    March 9, 2018

Didnt fix repairs they said they would, was a struggle to finally get them to fix them.. When you spend almost 20,000 on a vehicle dont you think they... would make sure its in tip top shape???

Hello John, As the owner I don't believe that we have anyone who's purchased a used car recently that's not had all of their concerns properly address...ed. If you feel the need to have me check on something for you please feel free to call me directly. Thanks, Matt Saxe

Absolutely great
    February 25, 2018

Worked with Andy Ryan who was just awesome. Friendly, informative, no pressure, definitely recommend. Great car buying experience. Would recommend. Ma...nager Greg was great, too.

Thank you for your positive response John, you were a pleasure to work with, I hope you come to me the next time you need a vehicle! Enjoy the Z06! An...dy Ryan

Matt Saxe Chevrolet Buick