Holman Motors

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 366 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

366 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Holman Motors from DealerRater.com

• They listened and made it happen. Unlike others..
    August 7, 2017

In a pinch I had an employee in desperate need for a car but had some difficulties to overcome. Through no fault of her own, she was hit by an uninsu...red driver and wound up having her car totaled and left with nothing but had to get around quick. We researched a few dealers and made phone calls and a dealer visit on Sunday before the Monday evening deadline. Instead of listening to our situation and taking care of our problem, it was always upsell, upsell, upsell.... We found a car that looked to be a fantastic value through Cars.com so first thing Monday morning I talk to sales rep Ed S. I told him our situation what we were looking for and on the very tight time schedule we had to keep. It was literally we shopped on the internet and found a great deal, reserved the car over the phone in the morning and said be there at 5pm then arrived and took a quick test drive, signed the papers and drove off. Ed had everything prepared, the car was sitting right where he said I would find it, it was washed up and looking good, I noticed a new battery in it while the listing mad no mention. He said when the car was being prepared they saw that the car would start and run much better with a new battery so there was a brand new, quality battery in the car. It was a very easy process to have a problem, get a solution and have a dealership and sales rep who listens to their clients instead of trying to sell them more than what the client needs. The professionalism of Ed S. and Jon in the closing office as well as the pleasant and comfortable facility made this a very satisfying car sale. We drove clear across town from Green Township all the way to Batavia to shake Ed's hand and make a deal. I would certainly do it again and when it is time for me to replace my own vehicle, I think I will just give Holman a call and let them do their work.

Great experience
    April 6, 2018

Lauren Peczkowski was very friendly and helpful, with no pressure or cheap sales tactics that you encounter at some dealerships. We had a great experi...ence from when we walked in the door to driving away with our new Winnebago. Thom also gave us a great walkthrough with explanations of all of the RV systems, and made sure we didn???t have any questions before we left. If you???re looking for an RV, start here.

Avoid this dealership
    January 12, 2018

Took vehicle there to have Tire Pressure Monitor repaired. After 3 weeks of trying to diagnose the problem, they told me it needs a Body Control Modul...e. They later called and said it needed a wiring harness at a cost of $1300.00. I declined the repair and told them I would pick it up. They then told me the vehicle will not start or run without the harness. This vehicle started and ran fine when I brought it to them. They also avoided my phone calls for days and would not return my calls. I finally got results after contacting the Service Manager. They repaired the vehicle at no cost to us, which tells me they induced the no start problem but would never admit it.

Still shopping
    October 11, 2017

I'm interested in a vehicle on the lot but I have reservations about the motor due to poor manufacturing. The folks at Holman Motors are easy to wor...k with and follow up as needed to ensure a good experience.

Top Notch Customer Service
    October 8, 2017

Danny took his time with us and and even stayed over his work shift, he was very attentive to our needs and made sure that we were happy with our deci...sion, my mom recommended Danny to us and I recommend him to anyone who is looking for an honest and patient salesman!

Out of state Purchase
    October 2, 2017

I found a travel trailer on their website and had information and price within an hour. Tony was very accommodating. We live 13 hours away and he real...ly helped us to make a great buy. We are very happy with our Winnebago Micro Minnie.

GREAT TIME WITH SALESMAN WADE PATTISON
    September 29, 2017

I JUST WENT TO LOOK!!! (NOT BUY) BUT I FOUND A BIG RED TRUCK! 2013 GMC 1500, WISH THERE WAS A PLACE THAT YOU COULD POST PICTURES. LOVE WORKING WITH ...WADE PATTISON. GREAT SALESMAN!!!

Jim Mills is the best
    September 29, 2017

We brought our 2011 Country Coach to Holman after it was struck by lightening - Jim Mills went above and beyond to get things repaired in time for us ...to live in it at Citirama -

First-time Campers Purchased Winnebago
    September 18, 2017

Lauren was wonderful to work with. No pressure sales was much appreciated. We love our new travel trailer, the Winnebago Minnie Plus

Happy Ever After
    September 17, 2017

Ryan was most professional and showed us more units than we either requested or expected until we found the one that made momma happy. When momma was... happy, so was I. Our new Winnebago Minnie is so enjoyable. This is the 5th unit we've bought through Holman. Each one was an upgrade until this is now our retirement unit.

Holman Motors