• Service Department

Appointments happen on time, staff are professional and knowledgeable and the facilities include complimentary drinks and snacks. Waiting rooms include TV, books, magazines and several computers with internet access. Plus if you just like to wander around and look at new or used vehicles that's fine too. When they want to contact you they can call your cell or use the PA system. If you are in the waiting room, they will actually come there to talk with you. I have three vehicles; one of which is not a GM product and they provide most services for it as well. I am usually reluctant to recommend businesses to family or friends since expectations are often different but do not hesitate to recommend Chevrolet of Goldsboro. I am confident that the expectations of family or friends will be met.

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business. We will continue to work diligently on providing the best service possible and hopefully exceed the expectations of any friends and family you send our way.

• Great Service

I got into an accident right outside of the parking lot. Someone from the repairs center came right out and offered to take pictures to get a claim started. The staff was super helpful and I felt comfortable turning my vehicle over to them to make the repairs. It was done within a few days, and they did a great job!

• Excellent Service

I love the staff at Chevrolet of Goldsboro. They are always kind and professional. They go above and beyond for their customers!

• Trailblazer

Very swift and kind workers. Nice facilities and handled in a timely manner. Thank you

• Oil change ease

As always my service at Chevrolet of Goldsboro is a pleasant experience.

As always my service at Chevrolet of Goldsboro is a pleasant experience.

• Great customer service

Went in for a blown bulb & they found it was a wiriring issue. Had it fixed in no time! & the staff was extremely nice.

• Great Service

Have had my car service here for years. They do only what you need to do to keep your car in great shape, no trying to sell or sucker you into unneeded services. CCOG is the ONLY team I let touch my car and its going perfectly after 160K miles.

• Service is IMPECCABLE

Made an appointment to have my 2016 Chevy Tahoe in for a recall. They reminded me that I had a free oil change and tire rotation and asked if I would like to have that done at the same time. I had the appointment but decided instead to drop my vehicle off the night before using their handy drop off box in the service door. By the time I headed out to start my day, they had my vehicle ready to roll. The staff is always friendly, courteous, and ready to help.

Thanks for the feedback, Melanie. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Chevrolet of Goldsboro. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Ms. Wanda Hill

Thank you very much Ms. Wanda for your great review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

My car was recently repaired at CCOG due to water damage from Hurricane Matthew. The staff at CCOG was superb! From the moment of the first phone call to picking up my vehicle, it was a "worry free" experience. The staff was courteous and the process went well. Due to some unforseen circumstances, I was not able to obtain a rental car through a rental car agency. I called CCOG and informed them of the situation and they called my insurance company and handled the process for me. They provided me with a rental on the same day. Hats off to the wonderful staff at CCOG. Your customer service really is outstanding!!

• Body Shop

Andrea, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We appreciate your business and are here for you should you need any further services.

I was so upset when my 2016 GMC Acadia was hit by another driver. Thankfully, there were no injuries, but my new car.... I decided to go to CCOG, since they are local. They exceeded my expectations with their service and the quality of their work. My car is as good as new, and I only needed a rental for a few days! Love them!